Author Topic: The Ways to troll/prank people thread!  (Read 13857 times)

I was sitting at lunch with a few friends, and we were all really bored. Chris has a Gatorade, half full. He puts a bag over the top and turns it over on the table, then pulls the bag out from underneath. The bottle is upside down on the table. The bell rings, we all get up, walk out. We watched through the door window to see the teachers pick it up and spill it.

Well, you might as well call a loving bomb squad, there all standing there trying to figure out how to pick it up with out spilling it. The loving biology teacher comes out of nowhere with a trash can and slides the bottle into the bin.

Unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful.

please make a picture to explain how the forget put a bag over a gatorade bottle works

Lol, made me remember when my cousin ran into the bathroom of a Home-Town Buffet and took the toilet paper dispenser thing, and threw it into the toilet and flushed, coincidentally once he left the bathroom (about 5 minutes later) an employee went in and got pissed, was messed up but hilarious.

please make a picture to explain how the forget put a bag over a gatorade bottle works

Just put a ziplock back over the top of the open bottle.

Not actually OVER it, just cover the rim of the bottle with it.

Just put a ziplock back over the top of the open bottle.

Not actually OVER it, just cover the rim of the bottle with it.
Picture please, i still don't understand

When you go to the restroom, piss on the stalls

If a teacher asks who owns a certain paper, say it's yours and when they hand it to you, say it isn't yours, Repeat.

Mock people

Talk about how being a furry is good for you in front of everybody else

These are just pranks.
Not really, but, I will add /pranks to the topic name

Picture please, i still don't understand

It doesn't even have to be a bag, just place something thin under the bottle so you can pull it out from underneath without spilling anything.

I put a plastic back on top of the bottle and flipped it over on the table, then pulled the bag from underneath. I didn't put it OVER the bottle, I put the bag flat on top.

It doesn't even have to be a bag, just place something thin under the bottle so you can pull it out from underneath without spilling anything.

I put a plastic back on top of the bottle and flipped it over on the table, then pulled the bag from underneath. I didn't put it OVER the bottle, I put the bag flat on top.
Make a loving picture, you are hurting my mind

I was sitting at lunch with a few friends, and we were all really bored. Chris has a Gatorade, half full. He puts a bag over the top and turns it over on the table, then pulls the bag out from underneath. The bottle is upside down on the table. The bell rings, we all get up, walk out. We watched through the door window to see the teachers pick it up and spill it.

Well, you might as well call a loving bomb squad, there all standing there trying to figure out how to pick it up with out spilling it. The loving biology teacher comes out of nowhere with a trash can and slides the bottle into the bin.

Unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful.

My friend did this all last year. It's pretty funny watching people try to pick it up without spilling it. It's even more funny when you fill it up with water so it's completely full, thereby looking like it's empty, so when someone picks it up to throw it away, it spills everywhere.

Wield a sign that says something positive about gay love

Smile LIKE a troll, it actually works, people go "Dude, what the forget are you doing"

When you go to the restroom, wipe your ass with the toilet paper, and leave it laying around

Engrave "Umad?" into the stall of a restroom

Write "imma furry" on your knuckles. (it works)

1.When the light turns green, wait until it turns yellow to go.
more like a way to get some pissed off driver behind you to bump your car with his bumper

1.When the light turns green, wait until it turns yellow to go.
Also, people actually do this in my town