Author Topic: Sue is a man.  (Read 32364 times)

I did not expect this, but nonetheless, I can see what is going on. As long as your family approves, then so should everyone. It's not exactly like it will affect us in any way. You will still act the same. Those who are calling you a moron are just upset that you werent actually a female so they could get some e-love
No offense, at all, but I agree except for the part about family. In this particular situation I approve (but then it doesn't matter anyway because I'm not a part of this) but what does it really matter if Sue's family approves? If I wanted to switch genders I wouldn't give two stuffs if my family approved. And if they did, that doesn't mean everyone else should.

Sorry strike me off that list, I can't even think about it without being disgusted.
The fact you waited all this time makes it worse, If i had've known it to start with i wouldn't have cared as much.

Don't worry Tails, when you're like me you're used to rejection, intolerance, and judgment.

I shouldn't really think humans capable above it I guess, you're not the first person to reject me. Very few people if not a single one is capable of it, I suppose. Thinking people is different only leads to pain.

Cynicism is a very good road.

You know, I'm not bothered by the fact that you're going through some inexplicable trauma of being trapped in a males' body.  The reason why I even discussed this issue in the first place is because your method of arguing and speaking to people shocked me; I have no idea why anyone here would defend you.  All of your posts have been arrogant and blatantly condescending, not just to a specific user, but to the generalized Blockland Forums.  

The other thing that bothers me is that you consider yourself a special cause because you are different from the rest of the attention whores who posed as females.  Don't tell me you aren't an attention whore, either (why don't you have an avatar, again?).  If you weren't desperately searching for attention you would have informed your friends about the psychological and genetic issues you have.

Don't worry Tails, when you're like me you're used to rejection, intolerance, and judgment.

I shouldn't really think humans capable above it I guess, you're not the first person to reject me. Very few people if not a single one is capable of it, I suppose. Thinking people is different only leads to pain.

Cynicism is a very good road.
EVERYONE IS AN starfish IM THE ONLY GOOD PERSON IM SO MUCH ABOVE YOU ALLLL!!!1

Can I please make the oh so intelligent observation that opinions are in, surprisingly NOT FACT(looking at sue)

Hey guys I'm doing something completely unnatural
IM CUTTING MY snake OFF AND TURNING IT INSIDE OUT

IF YOU DONT AGREE THEN YOU'RE AUTOMATICALLY JUDGING AND HATEFUL

Being gay is fine and stuff but you're a man. Face it.

EVERYONE IS AN starfish IM THE ONLY GOOD PERSON IM SO MUCH ABOVE YOU ALLLL!!!1
Pretty much. For the sake of being polite I never was front about it.

The reason why I even discussed this issue in the first place is because your method of arguing and speaking to people shocked me; I have no idea why anyone here would defend you.  All of your posts have been arrogant and blatantly condescending, not just to a specific user, but to the generalized Blockland Forums. 
And you think it's not deserving? I think Rookie and Rainbow have done enough to sufficiently proved my cynical beliefs. Not once had I ever thought a human capable of being good and the forums are the foundation to this theory I have. They more than prove, to me at least, humanity is a terrible thing and as such I am arrogant because I judge human worth and I judge most of the forum users to be not worthy, if you want me to be front about it.

The other thing that bothers me is that you consider yourself a special cause because you are different from the rest of the attention whores who posed as females.  Don't tell me you aren't an attention whore, either (why don't you have an avatar, again?).  If you weren't desperately searching for attention you would have informed your friends about the psychological and genetic issues you have.
I don't think I haven't earned criticism -- where it's due of course -- and I incredibly dislike how you use the word "pose". I didn't pretend to be female because how I acted is how I normally act. People on my other forum assumed I was female because of my personality and not what's between my legs. Sure, saying I was a biological gender I was not may have twisted some but you cannot refute the fact that they believed I was female based on personality. I act the same way I do in real life as I do on the computer. Female.

This isn't a simple thing you just say "Oh, I'm transgender." One day. It took me a month to gather courage to come out to my other forum and even then I was on the brink of tears for fear of being rejected -- much worse with my friends. I was afraid I would hurt them, afraid they'd leave me (which they did, thanks Tails) and I was right.

Rookie and Rainbow are extremely poor examples, you CANNOT base your opinion on that, seriously.

Don't make me feel like a starfish for your own problems. Plus it's your own fault, Like i said if you had've told me months ago when we actually started being "friends" i woulda been fine with it.

Hello sue.
Could you please write smaller posts because my brain cannot take all of that text.
Thank you for reading.

If you don't like us, and think we are ignorant, why are you here trying to make us understand?

If you don't like us, and think we are ignorant, why are you here trying to make us understand?
because her opinion is fact

do we call sue "it" now

Because arguing is fun.
because her opinion is fact
As much as your inability to comprehend my posts is.
Hello sue.
Could you please write smaller posts because my brain cannot take all of that text.
Thank you for reading.
Kay.
Don't make me feel like a starfish for your own problems. Plus it's your own fault, Like i said if you had've told me months ago when we actually started being "friends" i woulda been fine with it.
I'm sorry but you are an starfish and a bad "friend" at that now that I can see your true colors.
Rookie and Rainbow are extremely poor examples, you CANNOT base your opinion on that, seriously.

You're an example. Comrade's an example. Yuki is an example. Kalphiter, Shadowed, Night Fox, and several other people who, due to the lack of my activity, I cannot recall of of the top of my head.
stuff happens
Life sucks and then you die. The end.