Author Topic: A little compassion and patience goes a long way.  (Read 14324 times)

I have seen lately a bunch of people venting their anger upon this forum. Now, usually it's the normal thing. But people are getting more aggressive. It looks like people have forgotten how to be nice and in a good mood. Nobody wants to kill or harm you, nobody truly hates you, so why the hate, guys?

Normally I wouldn't be the person to say this, but you guys can be pretty hateful. Now, I don't want you getting at any ideas of me insulting you, or anything. But you really need to cheer up and keep a stiff upper lip. Things are only as they seem. If you expect to see a bunch of idiots, no matter the case you will see what you expect. Your expectations are too high, nobody is perfect.

As the saying goes, appreciate it while it's still here, because there's no walking backwards. What you say and what you do reflects not only on yourself, but others as well. You can call somebody an idiot, and chances are you will convince them they are an idiot. This community needs to diffuse itself. Everybody acts like somebody is out to get them, and by doing so they are always mad.

So, for the last time said; You don't need to be like this, you don't need to have so much hate. People are friendly to friendly people, and a little happiness and patience goes a long way. It only takes so few people to make a whole crowd cheer up.

Even if this is the internet, you don't need to be hateful and blunt. Convince yourself that your current behavior is hurtful, and try to work around the difficulties.

Your expectations are too high, nobody is perfect.
This is almost exactly what I said a long time ago.

I've only developed hate for two or three people, One does play Blockland, but that's not where I met this person, and I don't hate this person because of actions over Blockland.
This is why I don't have drama topics. (as a target, not a starter)
I'm capable of clear thoughts and don't piss people off, despite how much I argue around here.

I've only developed hate for two or three people, One does play Blockland, but that's not where I met this person, and I don't hate this person because of actions over Blockland.
This is why I don't have drama topics. (as a target, not a starter)
I'm capable of clear thoughts and don't piss people off, despite how much I argue around here.
do you hate me? c:

i sure hope not

do you hate me? c:

i sure hope not
If you could read, I don't hate anyone who I've met in Blockland.

me: hey guys its my birthday

everyone: forget off cigarette

yep

I didn't mean to insult you

Just to make fun of the guys bandwagoning.

It was still wrong of me.

This is exactly why I made this thread
This is exactly why you just made this thread.

The way you phrased that was blunt and attacking. If you truly cared, you would have said something like. Don't you think that might have hurt his feelings?

It's because you piss everyone off with your in-existent sense of humor.

I didn't mean to insult you

Just to make fun of the guys bandwagoning.

It was still wrong of me.
Crap, I should have read what you posted when it warned me.

Sorry.

If you could read, I don't hate anyone who I've met in Blockland.
Well you must not hate me despite banning me, because I went to your grafitti wall with lalam and you let me into the top floor :o