Author Topic: Dragunov SVD  (Read 29178 times)

Taboo made me lol with the comparison.

Taboo made me lol with the comparison.
it's pretty trippy, yes.

Took off another 15 pixels from the short SVD. I doubt you'll wanna have to manipulate another image just to update an 800 pixel-long rifle to a 785 pixel-long rifle, but I figured I'd just do that for the fun of it.

Whats with everyone making weapons really short? All of the new weapons I see are rather short and thick. Is that a new trend?

It's fun when aiming a large and powerful pistol at someone...

EXECUTION STYLE! :cookieMonster:

Looks like a scoped AK-47 to me.
The Dragunov is part of the same line as the AK, along with the PPSh and AKSU.

It's just bored in 7.62(x54R) long russian, which has a larger case capacity and more powder etc, it's just sized up to account for the larger cartridge. I'm guessing the barrel has a lower rate of rifling twist so the bullet doesn't spin itself to pieces in flight.

Simple fix:

Make a mini SVD that looks detailed and realistic as a real one. Nobody says it has to be lifesize....

Well, I tried my best. It just seems to me that the model now is too greatly exaggerated in "blocky" proportions.
I like it because it's one of the very few weapons that actually suit Blockland, except for one part.

The loving floating hand.

This is Ibans sniper rifle from his CityRPG Beta. Nice steal, douche

explain what the forget a sniper has to do with a city rpg? i could understand money models or scripts but a sniper rifle?

what the forget are you talking about.
even if it were, then it's more likely iban used the model from this, however he got it.
more likely that you're just handicapped though.

are you refering to the AKSU-74u?

AKs-74u.
If it has a wooden stock, AK-74u.

If you were able to read, you'd be able to see that I made it for him in the first place, starfish.
http://blog.ichverbot.com/2010/11/meet-the-swat-officer/#comments
AKs-74u.
If it has a wooden stock, AK-74u.
NOPE.avi, the AKSU-74 is something more ressembling a Maadi MISR with the thumbhole stock. More of a gimmick than anything useful but hey.