Poll

do you think i should ask someone els to spice it up?

no
45 (15.2%)
mabey
4 (1.3%)
probably
2 (0.7%)
yes
7 (2.4%)
TOTALY!!!
19 (6.4%)
i will die if i dont!!!!!!!!!!!
26 (8.8%)
this should be riped off of blockland fourms!
194 (65.3%)

Total Members Voted: 297

Author Topic: spiderman face  (Read 10368 times)

this is my first face so dont laph at it.

you will half to rename it (Face_spiderman) in your addons folder im sorry about this trouble thats making you stay away from playing blockland.

We already have a Spiderman face for Default.

And Let me guess. MS paint?

please improve your spelling and just because it is your first face doesn't mean you get a handy cap
so please learn to get better or go away
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 04:35:05 PM by stikfas3 »

* LeetZero laphs at it.

Rules of the Faces:

1. NEVER loving USE MS PAINT.
2. Unless you are a expereinced user, it's recommended instead to make a edit of the original face.
3. No matter what program you use, make sure your face is transparent.
4. Never release your first face unless other people that seen it says it's good.
5. Faces need to be in a cube resolution (512x512, 256x256 etc.)
5.5. Make sure it's packaged correctly.
6. All of the above.
7. 6.

please improve your spelling and just because it is your first face doesn't mean you get a handy cap
just because it is your first face doesn't mean you get a handy cap
doesn't mean you get a handy cap
handy cap
...A usefull hat? Seriously, don't chide somone about spelling when you can't even do it yourself. It's "Handicap."

On topic: this is garbage. LeetZero knows what he's talking about. Listen to him, If you know what's good for you.
 You may become something great if you take simple advice.
At least he put it in the right section, am I right?

...A usefull hat? Seriously, don't chide somone about spelling when you can't even do it yourself. It's "Handicap."

On topic: this is garbage. LeetZero knows what he's talking about. Listen to him, If you know what's good for you.
 You may become something great if you take simple advice.
At least he put it in the right section, am I right?

Proud, I has it.

This looks horrible. but not extremely bad, I've seen worse.

This looks horrible. but not extremely bad, I haven't really seen worse.

That is not Spider-Man. That is Squinty Plaid Man.

Not packaged correctly, Not proper size, made in MS paint.

things to fix it
1.learn to package faces correctly
2.get Paint.net want a link for Paint.net download? well here you go LINK:http://www.getpaint.net/download.html

that paint site did not work! shut up please dont comment bad things or your just the STUPID ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!         ---]-------------------     -----------------[

that paint site did not work! shut up please dont comment bad things or your just the STUPID ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!         ---]-------------------     -----------------[

Dude, wtf? We're trying to help you.

shut the forget up