Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 544163 times)

Lub, Why post in this thread when you're going to cause conflicts?

I know competition is healthy but it's pretty piss poor to have to resort to posting about how another service sucks when you could be working on your own.

Looks like Kalphiter's so poor at communicating issues to his paying clients that Lub's decided to help out his competitor's clients by informing them about downtime for the service which, again, they pay for. Pretty nice if you ask me. Just goes to show how well he'll treat his own clients I guess.

Looks like Kalphiter's so poor at communicating issues to his paying clients that Lub's decided to help out his competitor's clients by informing them about downtime for the service which, again, they pay for. Pretty nice if you ask me. Just goes to show how well he'll treat his own clients I guess.

nice alt lub.

Lol, he registered today.
 :cookieMonster:

EHEM alt

Despite how suspect that looks, can safely say it isn't me lol.

Despite how suspect that looks, can safely say it isn't me lol.
Give proof

Give proof
Not sure I can. My service will speak for itself, no need to spend $20 on an alt to unnecessarily defend myself.

Despite how suspect this looks, can safely say Rub isn't me lol.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 08:48:02 AM by Goldeen »

Despite how suspect this looks, can safely say Rub isn't me lol.
you're just digging lub in a bigger hole here, stop posting about it lol

Considering the key was bought very recently, with no record on either RTB or Whois database, Goldeen is almost certainly Lub's alt.

Whilst he definitely isn't my alt, what he said is completely true. More attention should be directed towards the content of his post rather than the ownership of the account.

Goldeen is confirmed an alt of Ephialtes.

Ephialtes is lovey

I can confirm this is true.

I can confirm this is true.
I like your avatar, lol.

So now you have 3 Keys. What is the point of the 3rd man?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 11:33:26 AM by FFSO »