Author Topic: 2 of Kaje's old weapons (not mine)  (Read 7763 times)

He has this posted on his website, for this, just post the link to it.

I am terribly sorry, but I don't know how to post pics, because noobs won't tell me how.  :cookieMonster:

I am terribly sorry, but I don't know how to post pics, because noobs won't tell me how.  :cookieMonster:
your a noob because you don't know

your a noob because you don't know
I am not a noob in blockland, but I just started writing stuff on the forums today. You think I would know within a few forgetin' hours? You are crazy.

place photos in photobucket then get the url for it,plus these didn't need to be posted

You think I would know within a few forgetin' hours? You are crazy.
Took me less than 6 minutes to figure out how to post pictures on these forums, it's not hard.

Plus, like Zeta said, these did not need to be posted...

I am not a noob in blockland, but I just started writing stuff on the forums today. You think I would know within a few forgetin' hours? You are crazy.
I knew how before I even joined...:P

Not to be evil but, saying that it is Kaje's weapons doesnt mean we are loving stupid when you say 2 of Kaje's old weapons (not mine) and ofc their not yours if you say that its Kaje's, pretty self explaing!!!!!!!

AaaAAAAaaaaAAAnd Happy New Year any way!!!!!

Its so simple.

no

/disagree

These are two good weapons, but Kaje has a site for that- so you can just post the link to that.

Use tinypic.
Post it on there.
Copy and paste the [IMG] thingy
And poof. You got pics