Author Topic: Lord Tony (Just stop?)  (Read 2343 times)

Just a normal day in Lord Tony's life

Also, look at his clan tags.

USSR? Isn't that dead? Was he even accepted?

Arg... Trolls.

well tetris, at least he wasnt talking to you. i dont see you in the chat log, so you have no reason to bitch.

wheres was this that looks fun

We all know Lord Tony is a troll, and a bad one at that. We don't need another topic for it just because he's doing something as insignificant as id discrimination

well tetris, at least he wasnt talking to you. i dont see you in the chat log, so you have no reason to bitch.
You aren't the drama police. People can create stuffty topics about whoever they want.

wheres was this that looks fun
Does your brain slowly decompose over time or something?

That was Bushido's server.

But anyways, i have a lower ID than him, so i took his advice, and told him to shut up.

He had nothing to say after that.

That was Bushido's server.

But anyways, i have a lower ID than him, so i took his advice, and told him to shut up.

He had nothing to say after that.
Thank you.

You aren't the drama police. People can create stuffty topics about whoever they want.

... i was ripping on him for not having the same forum name as game name, and making his complaint all the more confusing and vague.

... i was ripping on him for not having the same forum name as game name, and making his complaint all the more confusing and vague.
I'm not sure how who is involved in the chat makes it any more confusing, when this is about Lord Tony, not himself.

From what I've seen, Lord Tony is a troll.

But, you have to give him props for how good he is at trolling.

From what I've seen, Lord Tony is a troll.

But, you have to give him props for how good he is at trolling.
"Yeah did you see how awesome that murder was? The guy killed my mother with style!"

As in, he may be trolling, but he can be humorous, too.

Besides, all the people who make drama topics about him are stupid anyways.