Author Topic: How Gay Lord Tony Was In Diggy's  (Read 7341 times)

We all know how gay Lord Tony is already. But to show you another example of Lord Tony, here's a screenshot of how he acted in Diggy's. He wishes he had a man to say this to, don't you think? This deserves 5 cookies, and it's getting them :3. :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Lord Tony is just a soulless troll.

oooooooHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEA!!!

HAHA! How'd I miss this?

Lord Tony has been brought up in a few topics for trolling.

Lord Tony has been brought up in a few topics for trolling.
If you search "Lord Tony" in drama, you'll get 5 pages of results.

... you guys are still surprised? This is classic lulzy Lord Tony.

I don't see how essentially being a richard to others at all possible times can be consider lulzy.
It's just pathetic. If you don't have anything better to do, then why bother trying to cause problems for other people. It's as childish as it is stupid.

And that fact that it's "classic" is just even more ridiculous.

No one is really suprised. Unless, of course, they are fresh on the forums. They wouldn't know who Lord Tony was if they were newcomers to the forums or they are new to BL overall.

Tony be trollin.

Lord Tony-Demigod of trolling and dming.

I personally don't mind Lord Tony. He trolled Talent by going into consle and chatting as Badspot. He said he would revoke his key. It was quite funny to be honest.

I personally don't mind Lord Tony. He trolled Talent by going into consle and chatting as Badspot. He said he would revoke his key. It was quite funny to be honest.
Now that's something I could never do until I used my handy Search Engines. Cookies for Tony.  :cookie: :cookie:

Now that's something I could never do until I used my handy Search Engines. Cookies for Tony.  :cookie: :cookie:
Stop with the cookies.Tony hates em.

Stop with the cookies.Tony hates em.
No. Tony hates pixel cookies. He likes real ones.

If you search "Lord Tony" in drama, you'll get 5 pages of results.
Connected will beat that in a few more days.