Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3589204 times)

*cries*
* TeslaCoil kicks camera while hes down

IT

*KICK*

WILL BE

*KICK*

ALRIGHT

*KICK*

Looks a lot better. Technically, it's a lot cleaner, now you just need to get better at design.

*cries*
the best part is that it doesn't really count because i never explicitly called you a friend
fffffffffffffaggottt

i had a drawing but then my scanner pooped out sobbu

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 10:08:11 PM by Badspot »

i don't intend to hijack sham's account during this week, but i'm legitimately curious; who reported me for that lol?

Well that happened. Finally.
I think, tomorrow, i will make some drawings for this topic. I feel safer about doing so now.

i don't intend to hijack sham's account during this week, but i'm legitimately curious; who reported me for that lol?
isn't it blatantly obvious?

the best part is that it doesn't really count because i never explicitly called you a friend

-dumb-

i had a drawing but then my scanner pooped out sobbu

User was banned for this post

Good now we can actually post content.

Yeah. It's like that part of Roots where Toby is a free man.

You know what i'm saying?

but i was joking? i thought that was pretty obvious
man, you guys really are overly sensitive, huh

jokes can still be taken too far

like i don't really like camera's choice in topic either but you don't see pages of me slammin on him

yeah, i guess so .-.
oh well, them's the breaks

Looks a lot better. Technically, it's a lot cleaner, now you just need to get better at design.

Better at design? Explain; I'm not sure what you mean by this. Or maybe I'm just dense...

(Keep in mind that this is only a sketch that came from the top of my head, and I just decided to color it.)

but i was joking? i thought that was pretty obvious
man, you guys really are overly sensitive, huh
comedy doesnt excuse you from acting like a twat

i'm still never going to stop reminding you about that pony research though bby.

i'm still never going to stop reminding you about that pony research though bby.

IT'S A PART OF MY LEGACY. How the forget do I forget I drew that anyway lol