Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3550056 times)

speaking of t rexes, here's a ninja girls

one is from the space future and the other is a terrifying and ridiculous genetic 'what-if', who is also from the space future. they combine their forces to fight other space future ninjas and occasionally the one with a gun will hop on her companion's back and use her as terrifying and ridiculous genetic transport

the entire thing is really hard to watch. like it's clear that gun-ninja is having the time of her forgetin life riding around this sick dinosaur person but dino-ninja is constantly on edge, half from the entire thing being really humiliating and the other half because of her sneaking suspicion that gun-ninja will use her as an extra jump in the event of them falling off a cliff

actually the situation was more like 'i practice dynamic poses'

'alright, that's dynamic, but i have no idea what kind of person would make this pose in the first place'

'why are they talking about t-rexes in the thread'

'well, here we are.'

They're talking about dinosaurs because Halinic drawed some stubby arms

in retrospect i do not know why i went to such lengths for a single half-baked mario world joke

I know that's supposed to be a buttock on the first pic but it looks like a crotch bulge ahhh

i gave up during making this because hands

doodles of experimentation. i have the tendency to draw the same thing over and over again slightly differently

nals oc

-blocksnip-

forgot to add white to the teeth and eyes so its transparent
this reminds me of the parental block on fairly odd parents.

give 'em the stanky leg

one is obviously closer to the camera then the other

that still doesn't explain the mile-wide hip and the fact that the left leg is about to pop off and take out an orphanage