Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3579491 times)

i rushed the legs cus they aren't show in the final pic

god damn it camel how are you so good at guns

i can't draw guns for stuff

hes not even drawing them particularly robustly

like the one in that picture in particular is a perfect 2d side view, just draw the silhouette then add detail

>>

So I was inspired to make a super nice bullpup rifle, one that’s easy to use, fully ambidextrous, and feels somewhat familiar.

So basically its chambered in 300 AAC Blackout, so it can still take standard M4 mags. Uses a keymod rail interface in the front, on 7 sides (top is monolithic to the receiver). All controls are at the fingertips on the pistol grip. Mag release is like a HK USP, bolt release latch is like an M4 extended latch, fire selector is at the tumb. Ejection port can be changed to either side, as can the bolt slide. No name for this gal, yet.

hes not even drawing them particularly robustly

like the one in that picture in particular is a perfect 2d side view, just draw the silhouette then add detail
i apologize for getting complimented, bushido. i'll try to draw worse next time so no one idolizes me

i apologize for getting complimented, bushido. i'll try to draw worse next time so no one idolizes me

i'm saying 'it's not that hard to draw guns the way camel is drawing guns', not saying you're drawing guns stufftily

i finally got my tablet to detect pressure so i stuff this out

looking good, but if i had to criticize, i'd say you drew her shoulders a bit too square for a feminine frame, as well as the head being a bit too wide.
that being said, the hair is fantastic

what are those things on her cheekx

looking good, but if i had to criticize, i'd say you drew her shoulders a bit too square for a feminine frame, as well as the head being a bit too wide.
that being said, the hair is fantastic
i have p much always drawn heads too wide
also she can lift a car, im p sure her shoulders being "unfeminine" wouldn't bother her

also she can lift a car, im p sure her shoulders being "unfeminine" wouldn't bother her
ah, that'd do it

ah, that'd do it
the pros of being a robot built for heavy manual labor

I can't use tablets. Drawing on a blank space and having it appear somewhere else just forgets with my mind.