Author Topic: Blockland authentication  (Read 4071 times)

My blockland authentication key is not allowing itself to log on. Every time start up blockland the box below just says Offline. I put my key authentication key repeatedly and still, nothing works. I'm assuming the key is invalid now but I'm not quite sure. PLEASE HELP!!

The game cannot connect to the internet at all.  End of story.  Firewall or security software is blocking it.

Thats the thing I tried that and it still says its offline. I even waited a day and still, no change.

Now i even re-installed it and once again, no change.

I'm afraid Badspot is wrong on this one.
I can't imagine why, or how.
I have this same problem, and from what I can tell, so do some others.

Something is blocking Blockland from connecting to the internet.

Its random too i was playing blockland perfectly on Thursday night and just all of a sudden it just randomly can sign on. Its really bugging the hell out me.

Something is blocking Blockland from connecting to the internet.
Nothing's blocking mine.
The only security program I have says that Blockland.exe has full access to the internet.
I have no addons, as I reinstalled yesterday.

I just sent badspot a message and all he tells me is the same thing that my security isnt allowing blockland to connect, well i just checked it again and still no difference. Badspot better do something about this or i want my money back.

I just sent badspot a message and all he tells me is the same thing that my security isnt allowing blockland to connect, well i just checked it again and still no difference. Badspot better do something about this or i want my money back.

Look at your console.txt, and see if blockland reports what is causing it to be unable to connect to the internet.

Wait whoa holy stuff what the forget is going on.
I was looking around in the network settings.
I decided to turn it from broadband to dial-up.
Holy loving stuff.
It worked what the forget.
Check if yours is set to broadband.
If it isn't, then hell I don't know what's wrong with yours.

I dont understand i changed the connection type and it still says the same stuff.

Holy loving stuff, sitting at my comp. bored as stuff i loving download blockland v18 and it r-installed a whole bunch of other stuff and now im loving playing.

NOW YOU LOCK THE TOPIC.  :cookieMonster: