Author Topic: Call of Duty: Black Ops Weapons  (Read 9851 times)

I would like to have all of the Call of Duty: Black Ops weapons in a huge Call of Duty pack. If someone who knows how to script can do this (preferably someone who plays CoD:BO), then I will try to make the models in Google Sketchup, but I don't know how good they will be. It'd be best for a professional modeller to make the gun models. I'd much rather have credit for the idea rather than have the guns look like crap, and I have credit for the modelling -_- lol. Is anyone up for this?

Here are the features I want:

~ Range: How far can the gun shoot? In order to find this, you'd probably search for information about the weapon.
~ Aiming: The gun is brought up to the Blockhead's face, and instead of a crosshair you will look down the weapon's sights. This reduces kick. (ADS aiming down the sights) (Not sure which key should be held for this; maybe it could be a keybind)
~ Kick: When you shoot the gun (some will, some won't), it will kick back, making it harder to aim without going into ADS.
~ Fire rate: Accurate fire rates for the guns.
~ Ammo system: An ammo system that is very similar (pretty much the same) as the ones in the CnS weapons on RTB. It will have, like, 30|90, where 30 is the current amount of bullets you have in your magazine, and 90 is the amount of bullets you have total. It would also be cool to have an item that everybody drops when they die, and when you run over it, you get more ammo for the gun you are using, just like the Scavenger perk.

If anybody has any more ideas for this, do not hesitate to post them. If anybody (scripter or modeller who plays CoD:BO) wants to tackle this job, feel free to. But please, when you post this on Blockland forums and RTB, credit me for the idea. Thank you very much.

Black ops didnt invent the m16.

I didn't say Black Ops invented anything, I just want the guns that are in the game with all the other special features.

I didn't say Black Ops invented anything, I just want the guns that are in the game with all the other special features.
Why didnt you just make a list of guns that you want?

Why didnt you just make a list of guns that you want?
He want's the guns to look the way they are in Call Of Duty.

Isn't it impossible to model weapons for Blockland in Sketchup?

I could make a list of the guns I want, but it'd be pretty long. I mean, I want all the weapons in Black Ops (no attachments)

Isn't it impossible to model weapons for Blockland in Sketchup?

I have no idea. I thought I'd just give it a try. I probably wouldn't be very good at it though.

Found the perfect website that has the call of duty weapons. It shows stats and pictures.

http://www.cod7blackops.com/weapons/
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 09:10:38 AM by ZyronnSorrow »

I could make a list of the guns I want, but it'd be pretty long. I mean, I want all the weapons in Black Ops (no attachments)
Professional?
You want a professional modder, to make some items that mod a game?
Just for you?
For free?
Bullstuff.

Blackops has nothing to do with your request at all, these are just guns, which existed before CoD, you just sounds like another CoD obsessed teenager who wants to turn everything into some ridiculous black ops ripoff. And the modders here aren't professionals because they don't need to be, granted I'm not saying no one who's made an add-on here couldn't have had a job in the business, but the point is that the entire point of "professional" is that they get payed, so asking for a professional should imply that you're offering a cash reward, which you are not. If you want to play black ops, then go play it, if you just want a bunch of weapon add-ons, search for them, or just ask for them. BTW, you don't get "credit" just for telling someone to make a weapon which already existed (irl).
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 09:23:26 AM by DrenDran »

Did you say in the OP...

That you wanted credit for the modeling?

If someone else makes it?

what is this

I'd much rather have credit for the idea rather than have the guns look like crap, and I have credit for the modelling

And you aren't the first to think of Black Ops guns, so even if I could make it, I would not give you a single percent of credit.

But I guess I will try my hand at modelling.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 09:41:30 AM by Jorici »

Okay, first off, stop with the flaming.

Fine, No credit. I don't really care. I just want awesome guns with realism, instead of the crappy guns that can spray forever. Tier+Tactical is very close, but you still have unlimited ammo. CnS is probably the best for realism right now, but it only has two guns. That's why I started this topic. God, do you guys seriously have nothing better to do than flame someone that is trying to improve the realism of Blockland guns?

And when I said "professional", I meant the good modders on Blockland. Not like someone that I would pay.