Author Topic: Help removing stylized text from an image.  (Read 3727 times)

Who made it in the first place? Could you ask them?

It's the official logo for BioShock Infinite. AKA contacting the makers of it might be difficult. The 2K staff is more accessible, but Irrational doesn't seem to like associating with 2K so... Maybe but I don't know.

I think the font miiight be Times New Roman

Actually I think it might be ariel, or helvetica.

One of the three.

I'm kidding of course.

I don't believe it's Arial, although I could test those others later.

The font needs to be normal, although tall-wise and with rounded serifs.

The logo is slightly different in this one... Maybe clear this one?

* Ten days later *

Hello, forum users. Help?

I can probably do this.

EDIT: Done.
EDIT EDIT: Just noticed that Pecon made it first. Couldn't see the image though.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 07:50:22 AM by Banana »

Ah, I put the other one in the topic post.

Banana, I put a cut of the newer logo from the wallpaper in the topic post (and here below). It's smaller due to it being part of another image instead of being of itself, but we actually need it a but smaller to fit anyway. I just need the text removed from there... And maybe an idea how to reproduce the texture of it.

In Good News, the newer logo I have has become canon. Anymore help?

Help with removing the text from the other one as well, right?
Can do.

I removed the text. I can try to add the text WIKI to it too if you want? (In the same stylized font of course)

It looks a little weird, but I didn't want to spend the whole day perfecting it. ;)

« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 07:27:50 AM by Banana »

The logo is slightly different in this one... Maybe clear this one?

i like those tits.

i like those tits.
Did you notice above the safety rail it says HOT

-snip-

I removed the text. I can try to add the text WIKI to it too if you want? (In the same stylized font of course)

-snip-
It looks a little weird, but I didn't want to spend the whole day perfecting it. ;)

:o Wow, thanks. I'll bring this to Gardimuer's attention and see if she'll accept it.

Did you notice above the safety rail it says HOT

I didn't actually... I'm not sure they'd be so... Wow...

Edit: She says, basically, the metal texture in the back needs a bit more work. I do see... the lines are a bit too defined, it seems. Please? :)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 03:41:06 PM by MegaScientifical »

Edit: She says, basically, the metal texture in the back needs a bit more work. I do see... the lines are a bit too defined, it seems. Please? :)
I'll try. How could I say no? :D

Tried to clear it up slightly.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 11:36:36 AM by Banana »