Author Topic: Blockland in the stores  (Read 2444 times)

If you really think of all the stuff that has happened to BL, this would be moronic. They would have to buy each new version in order to even play it, and we could be trolled so hard due to the fact that if they sell for loving 4.00$ you could buy like 20 keys and troll the stuff out of everybody.
You're kidding right?

Please state one reason why blockland should be sold on/in cds.
Because going to a store that's 30 feet away from you is better than sending a mail to Badspot that is 1000 miles away and waiting 1 week to be activated.

Because going to a store that's 30 feet away from you is better than sending a mail to Badspot that is 1000 miles away and waiting 1 week to be activated.
That's why people use online transactions, using Amazon or Paypal.

What?
I got activated in mere minutes.
You've got to be lieing.

That's why people use online transactions, using Amazon or Paypal.
And then why do a lot of people use mail?
What?
You've got to be lieing.
good for you.

And then why do a lot of people use mail?
Ask the people that use mail.

What?
You've got to be lieing.
Same here.

Even if Blockland was made into CD's, it wouldn't get enough purchases.
Blockland isn't that high of a traffic game.

Great idea. What do you think the cover would look like? And, would it come with a manual?

This would be pointless, stuff could be duped more easily. Use the same disk or thing or whatever twice.

Wait, nvm, took me a minute to realize my fail. Te point is that you could just get the key off the internet faster. I see no need for this. Besides, it will NEVER happen anyway. At least i dont think so.

Great idea. What do you think the cover would look like? And, would it come with a manual?
There's a tutorial in Blockland. The box itself would just be a simple CD box that doesn't have the thing where the CD is held in place, but rather the key. The cover, I'm not sure.

Doesn't need to be sold in stores. Although it depends what stores.

I'm fine with downloading less than half a gig.

Even if this is true, it would cost more to have it in stores than it would to be bought online.

I personally think this would be great, I have plenty of friends who want to buy Blockland but their parents won't let them because they think it's a scam (I'm sure every one of us knows someone like this).

Whole thread is full of /facepalm

BL would get much, much more exposure and many new players. But if it was all that good, badspot would already have done it. Or he's just lazy :P