Poll

what do you think about this thread

I love it [/pervertface]
stuff you guys are weird

Author Topic: Your mental sicknesses  (Read 19725 times)

Or maybe there weren't any tits yet
Hurr
Wtf. 13 or 14 year old kids are bound to have some big tits and some nice ass.

I remember signing somebody's shirt at the end of the school year last year right underneath her big sized boobs.

I will just stop here because this is getting to perverted for me...

ಥ_ಥI see better than everyone I know with glasses.
I just didn't see the difference in color, that's all.
k bruh <3

I noticed that most of the weird stuff posted here was either

First few pages- Trying to masturbate in public or sucking their own richard or stuff like that
Middle pages- Sort of the same but not as perverted
Last few pages- My stories of pervertedness.

Wait till you get to highschool. Eye candy, EVERYWHERE. But also some really ugly as stuff girls. I mean I get these islamic girls with unibrows, mustaches and stuff colored skin.

Wtf. 13 or 14 year old kids are bound to have some big tits and some nice ass.
this is mildly acceptable coming from a 13 year old male

it would be absolutely unacceptable coming from someone who is a 31 year old male

it would be absolutely unacceptable coming from someone who is a 31 year old male
Its like Badspot saying that he'd forget Miika.

Lol'd.

Also, one time in class I was staring at this really looking in the general direction of this cute girl, and when she bent over to pull something out of her backpack, one of her boobs fell out of her shirt.
It was hot.

What.

Who is this Miika you speak of.

Lol'd.

Also, one time in class I was staring at this really looking in the general direction of this cute girl, and when she bent over to pull something out of her backpack, one of her boobs fell out of her shirt.
It was hot.
Closest I've seen to that was a lady at Disneyland. This mexican chick. Had decent sized breasts. She was wearing a pink shirt. It was hot out, so everyone was sweating and let me say this, she had no bra on and I could see her nips as if she was naked. It was actually really gross.

:3

I remember signing somebody's shirt at the end of the school year last year right underneath her big sized boobs.
This same girl talked about somebody flashing her boobs in Health class. Man, I would die to be in there lol

Now why would you think that ._,

What.

Who is this Miika you speak of.

Chubby lil' girl. Cute at the right angles.

This same girl talked about somebody flashing her boobs in Health class. Man, I would die to be in there lol
Dead men don't pop boners, bro.