Author Topic: Ephialtes found a bug and spammed  (Read 24635 times)

Moron, it seems like even you cannot admit it.

Of course I did it, but you're the moron who let me :cookieMonster:

Of course I did it, but you're the moron who let me :cookieMonster:
Obviously if you don't want your IP shown then you should just get off of the internet :cookieMonster:

Posting from phone, can`t see edits. Also, can`t you forge logs, just saying?

Posting from phone, can`t see edits. Also, can`t you forge logs, just saying?
The very fact that Ephi is trying to hide it proves that it's in fact his IP.

@Ephi
So you want to tell us that if someone forgot to lock a door of his house you are allowed to raid it?

If you think this is not comparable:
The server is located in germany and according to their law, hacking a computersystem is like breaking into a house (the same crime).

You got a dubious morality :\

@Ephi
So you want to tell us that if someone forgot to lock a door of his house you are allowed to raid it?
We've actually been over that before :cookieMonster:

If you think this is not comparable:
The server is located in germany and according to their law, hacking a computersystem is like breaking into a house (the same crime).

You got a dubious morality :\
asdf stop pulling this up

Well Kalphiter, on the side of logic, he could just want to `protect` whoever is in those logs, granted I`m not doubting it`s him in those logs.

well they're both rather dumb, but you know.

Constant force of two guys trying to one-up each other.

noedit:
Ephialtes    09:05:14 AM    Viewing .::Taboo::.'s profile.

He looked at this thread and then looked at taboo's profile?

This won't turn out well.

Constant force of two guys trying to one-up each other.

It's not like I spend time planning this out. It's more like "Oh look, Kalphiter's made some more handicapped stuff that doesn't work, time to have some fun." - and then I have some fun.

This won't turn out well.

I was going to, but he's just not worth the effort.

Wait, did taboo just call ephi dumb?

It's not like I spend time planning this out. It's more like "Oh look, Kalphiter's made some more handicapped stuff that doesn't work, time to have some fun." - and then I have some fun.

What would be even more fun is to let him be oblivious about the broken stuff he makes so somebody else actually exploits it.

Wait, did taboo just call ephi dumb?

What of it?

What would be even more fun is to let him be oblivious about the broken stuff he makes so somebody else actually exploits it.

No I exploited it to the limit. As far as I can tell I just started up so many Blockland instances that it saturated all the memory and killed everything. It was good fun.

Now would you have done that rather then simply inform the host of the possibility if say, someone other than kalphiter was the host?