Author Topic: Respawn All Players (I SMELL V2!!!)  (Read 5328 times)

Respawn All Players (V2)

Description
This mod allows you to respawn all the players in the server easily.
Type: /RAP to make all clients (Including admins) to respawn.
Type: /RP to respawn a single client

All these commands are Super Admin and Host only

This works outside of minigames, And remember, you'll be respawned too.

Thats really all I have to say...
Oh, its admin only so no worries of non-admins getting ahold of this :P

Download:

Thats all, Enjoy!

Admins, Please don't abuse this.

Changelog:
V1 to V2:
Commands are Super Admin and Host only
Commands were made shorter. use /rap "respawn all players" and /rp "respawn player" now
New command: /rp [use this to respawn a single client. just type the person's name after it]
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 07:41:22 PM by Arcturus »

CRAP, forgot download link, guys hold on getting link

Fixed

Nice
Not sure if this has been done before but it's still useful.

I laughed when I noticed both posts are ninja edits.
This means you noticed you didn't put the link, uploaded the file, put the link here, and edit the second post to say "fixed" within 90 seconds. :D

Not sure if this has been done before

Many, many times. Not sure how many times it's been released for retail, though. Maybe 2-4.

You should add a keybind to this, or at least make the command shorter; having to type /respawnallplayers over and over if needed would get tedious. Otherwise, neat script.

Ehh, I'd only ever need to respawn players in a minigame, where thats already covered. Even onActivate > Minigame > Respawnall does the job. I don't see a use outside of minis.

-snip-
It could work if everyone starts spamming eachother, you could respawn them in a room full of zombie tanks?

It could work if everyone starts spamming eachother, you could respawn them in a room full of zombie tanks?

Does it respawn to spawn point or just respawn?

Eww. Anyhow, /resetminigame.

Does it respawn to spawn point or just respawn?
Respawns them where you set them.
If you dont have any spawn points then they will spawn at the maps spawn.
I happen to have a server spawn point so I can place it and they can spawn there.

if you get the green light, you get an add-on, if you get the black light, you get a virus.

Eww. Anyhow, /resetminigame.
I'm sorry, this is for outside minigame useage.

I have a question. If you respawn all the players will it reset those who are already respawned (Like reseting the a minigame)? Or will it just spawn the people who are already dead?

Anyways downloading. Good addon