Author Topic: Lord Tony in "Irk89's Challenge"  (Read 6710 times)

So me and a few friends went on Irk89's Challenge (YAY ITS BACK UP!) anyway Lord Tony was on. Now yeah I'v read posts about him and all. Anyway what happened was this
'Lord Tony was blocking up the maze door so we couldn't complete challenge'
Everyone: DUDE MOVE!
Lord Tony: No, ha ha
'Lord Tony was acting like a 8 year old' (Seriously I think he is)
'Anyway in the end he moved, because he got bored of standing there'
'Then he starts mocking people who fall or fail on the challenge
'CheeseDragon falls off the rock climbing wall'
Lord Tony: Ha ha CheeseDragon fails!
'So a few people starting doing this thing where they pretended that they were in Lord Tony's house in real life, and were threating to rape his mother and slit his throat.
'So Lord Tony got pretty upset about that'
'Then later he starts going on about how great Justin Bieber is (because we said he was worse than Justin Bieber)
Here is pictures of the scene. Very funny indeed.

god this is so stupid
how does this affect you in the least if he knows that Justin Bieber is cool cause he gets all the girls?
This is pointless.

Op is lacking intelligence.

Quote from: Lord Tony on Server
Justin Bieber is a pretty cool guy, eh gets lots of girls and makes people mad and jealous and doesn't afraid of anything

noedit, and i agree with him on this one

Threads like these are the result of people like him being successful on making children angry.

Its lord tony for god's sake. If you don't want to deal with him, just leave. You are too stupid to do that apparently.

Dude, your screenshots missed my sing scripting! Damn it, now no one will ever see the musical antics of the flying MegaScience douchebga.

Dude, your screenshots missed my sing scripting! Damn it, now no one will ever see the musical antics of the flying MegaScience douchebga.
wuts a douchebga

meh lord tony's pretty cool but i dont like how he harrasses kids for fun

"justin bieber is a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything"

justin bieber is awesome wtf u talking about

Its hilarious how many people that get trolled drama him lol.

You gave Tony what he wanted. Tony is a cool guy IMO.