Author Topic: M45 Tactical Shotgun  (Read 22613 times)

In the PROPER games (Halo 1-3) it takes 2 hits at point blank range to kill a spartan. But you seriously can't be an inch away.
Yes, a SPARTAN, they have armor and a little more health... I was talking about campaign and of course you only fight the aliens in them.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 05:32:11 PM by Donro98 »

@ people posting "THIS LOOKS BAD BAW"

Shut the forget up

Who gives a damn about the poly count?? The gun looks great and so do his others! Just be happy this guy made the weapon and actually released it to the public rather than keeping them to himself because you people don't know how to do anything but bitch! Go play Team Fortress Classic if all you want is stuffty graphics!

@ people posting "THIS LOOKS BAD BAW"

Shut the forget up

Thank you.

and 4/5 on the gun because no reloading yet, once the ammo script and animations are working you'll get the last star

Oh, yea, and
DOWNLOADED
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 08:17:11 PM by Kevune »

Who gives a damn about the poly count?? The gun looks great and so do his others! Just be happy this guy made the weapon and actually released it to the public rather than keeping them to himself because you people don't know how to do anything but bitch!
Erm, everyone who has any standards when it comes to polygon economy cares about the poly count. I really don't know why you're cheering on such a clusterforget of an add-on, but I'm sure you have your reasons.

Hey, I don't want to hear it. If you don't have anything nice to say... DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!

Have a nice day.

Hey, I don't want to hear it. If you don't have anything nice to say... DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!

Have a nice day.
when you bump a thread to bitch and moan about people telling you that what you've made sucks something is wrong.

when you bump a thread to bitch and moan about people telling you that what you've said sucks something is wrong.
this
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 01:09:21 PM by Midway Sentinel »

Have a nice day.

You think people actually FOLLOW that? This is a forum we're talking about here.

not really, but at least i tried

Horrible model

EDIT (so i don't bump): | LOL
                                V
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 06:21:02 PM by hankyje »

this was far back in the mods that no-one really needs for a reason :I