Minecraft World Generator seeds

Poll

Good topic, yes?

Yes topic are nice
No, topic are bad

Author Topic: Minecraft World Generator seeds  (Read 530686 times)

20% Cooler

Right where you spawn there is a mob spawner you can see in some sand, and there is a bunch of iron, some redstone dust, a bucket, some bread, and saddles. It's a spider spawner.

Above it is a good plain for a house build. It's where my current house is.

i found a seed that makes weirdly shaped trees.
 its imagination land

"omgjizzfacelol" spawns you on a beach next to a dungeon.

Chegotena

Spawn is inside a dungeon.

and theres surface lava

pinnapple spawned me just several blocks away from a serious patch of pumpkins (yes, I'm aware how pineapple is spelled). I couldn't find it on google... how do you guys get the long lat coordinates? wanted to add them here but not sure how to get that. thx.

Someone try Rib cage.

Sebster that's awesome. :o

Been trying different seeds for a couple hours now... only one worth checking out is orchestra ...it's pretty epic itself.

But I do have to say that gargamel is the shat! I have never seen anything as amazing as that seed is. I'm going to try to get out to the farlands on it. Can't imagine what that must be like.

I fail to see the epicness in most of these. glacier, gargamel and 404 are the only ones that seem out of the ordinary

I fail to see the epicness in most of these. glacier, gargamel and 404 are the only ones that seem out of the ordinary

have you tried -1784338777788894343 ?
loving AMAZING

rib cage is right next to a gigantic snow biome, complete with tons of pine trees and weird water bugs!
awesome, staying

Midgar

great if you like tall mountains and low valleys

someone try sket and sami

The Game - I know it sounds silly, but just try it :D

The Game - I know it sounds silly, but just try it :D
Now try "I Just Lost"