Poll

Good topic, yes?

Yes topic are nice
No, topic are bad

Author Topic: Minecraft World Generator seeds  (Read 530690 times)

Now try "I Just Lost"

Good ideer :o

EDIT: Icy wasteland.

EDITEDIT: now combining the two.

EDITEDITEDIT: Meh, snow/grass with pinetreeeeesssss - very mountainous and bumpy. But gradual raising mountains. and actually kind of similar to "The Game" once I started exploring.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 11:31:58 AM by Sabbin »

CREEPERS!!!

A snowy, mountainous region. I found it quite nice.

Slime as seed, with a cave near the spawn :o

Crustacean.
A metric forgetton of iron in natural caves.

Yay got my ass raped off by a powered creeper today -.-
Not in my main world tough <3
In the seed TAG.
Pretty mountains.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 08:20:33 PM by TheArmyGuy »

SKYRIM - makes a huge mountainous region with very interesting caves.

Hey guys
So, with the whole achievement thing, I wanted to start a new world to unlock them.
I typed in Potato Applesauce just to see what would come up. 2 caves in large hills extremely close to the spawn, seen by how slow the rendering was being(much, much slower than usual), 16 coal just behind you when you stand on the spawn, along with a large tree, and 5 iron right on the surface infront of the coal. Oh, yeah, and there is already a carved out cave (no monsters, two exits) for your first night.

This means I have gotten 16 coal, 5 iron, access to two caves possibly leading to dungeon spawners, and many, many achievements.

Conclusion: Potato Applesauce = Easy Mode.

forgetyoumc spawns you in a middle of a icey lake and next to a desert.

Why are people such idiots. Saying things like "there are lots of caves just next to spawn" is absolutely meaningless. The spawn points are random each time the world is created. There are only very few fixed spawn point worlds, gargamel being one of them. If you want to show your awesome caves and stuff, you need to give coordinates.

I've been sitting on this one for long enough.

Quote from: Datbrown townle @ Minecraft Forums @ "Reward for doing nothing of importance"
Seed: 6288568137246884166
Coords: x:50, y:-100

Note that those are not the exact coordinates. Just look around a bit and you should see around 8 lovey as stuff mountains. Sort of hard to miss. If you can't find them, let me know.

Crustacean.
A metric forgetton of iron in natural caves.

I think we've already covered that this image is the perfect reaction image to everything that I post.
I have a loving folder for this stuff Jesus Christ

I think we've already covered that this image is the perfect reaction image to everything that I post.
I have a loving folder for this stuff Jesus Christ
because you're karkat har har har