Poll

Good topic, yes?

Yes topic are nice
No, topic are bad

Author Topic: Minecraft World Generator seeds  (Read 530691 times)

Guys i know a very good one try : 4042531831790214307
Best floating island !

Any seeds which makes the world all smooth, no hills or things like that?

Moron, go to facebook.

Carol
February 26, 2009, 09:13:50 AM

Matt
November 25, 2009, 10:02:13 AM

?

Any seeds with a few surface dungeons near the spawn?

worstseedever

I got  this really random sead It was 140404040456 And when i spawned it had a dungon In the middle of a random lake...And it was A sKELLATON sPAWNER :3 With  5 suger canes.   :panda: :iceCream:

I got  this really random sead It was 140404040456 And when i spawned it had a dungon In the middle of a random lake...And it was A sKELLATON sPAWNER :3 With  5 suger canes.   :panda: :iceCream:
:cookieMonster: :cookie:  :panda:  :iceCream:  :nes:

Try "Azrael" for a seed, I love the diversity so far. It's the name of Gargamel's cat, so I thought I'd give it a try since I liked the Gargamel seed.

Goodamovie

X: 30
Z: -1

I copied and pasted this from a website.

This treatment plant has a record of uncommon reliability, a reliability envied by every other water treatment facility on the coast.

My favorite seed is minecraft, it's a good tutorial world with coal right at the beginning. Oh, and it all has to be lowercase.

edit: multiple times have I typed in that seed, and everytime I end up in the exact same place, so I'm guessing that minecraft has an absolute spawn.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 04:50:55 PM by plasmajoe »

20% Cooler

febil, just do it.
I just tried that one. My responce was "holy forgetin stuff" laughing all the while