Poll

Good topic, yes?

Yes topic are nice
No, topic are bad

Author Topic: Minecraft World Generator seeds  (Read 531348 times)

OK, why do so many people like gargamel?
You spawn in a cave, can't see literally anything and other than that, it's another boring world.
Not really. First, when I spawned in the cave I couldn't see anything. But, if you zoom out, you might have a better view on your surroundings. Also if you zoom out and look UP, you'll see daylight.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 08:46:46 PM by tongaland »

skill4life is a good seed.

charlie sheen

overground dungeon at x: 161, z: 74

Try my account name, Aircrafter as a seed. I spawned on a HUGE sand beach with a large amount of trees behind me. eventually when I was exploring I fell into a cave filled with iron and coal. Pretty epic.

I don't like having wolves.
They just annoy the forget out of me, and get in my way of building/mining.
Once i took them out of the code because i hated them so much.

Icelandic Propaganda

Coords:
X - 0
Y - 70
Z - -102

Huge cliff region in a forest with multiple sheltered valleys and a couple of floating islands.

------

Anyone know a seed that has a cave with TONS if diamond,gold, silver,coal and all that stuff? Without having to go to far down?  :cookieMonster:

Diamond is only found on layers 1-20, silver doesn't exist, gold is 30 or below and coal is all too common.
The answer, no.

Holy loving stuff did it with the capital letters... If you like mountainous areas with random
patches of sand/dessert.. use that one..

btw... when I used gargamel I just spawned above ground....

@tongaland

Try 404. You will spawn near a huge gravel pit. Go over to it and punch some gravel. it will collapse. Nearly everything is there, and then some! Just be ready for a fight!!!

Look out for a few diamonds on the top of the cave...AHH HELL STUPID LAVA!!!

no avatars

c-c-combo breaker

no avatars

c-c-combo breaker
Also, all three of those posts are their firsts.

You forgot "coal galore"
 :panda:

On 404 like 30 spots (not blocks) where the light ends

@tongaland

Try 404. You will spawn near a huge gravel pit. Go over to it and punch some gravel. it will collapse. Nearly everything is there, and then some! Just be ready for a fight!!!
Thanks. And if you don't want to fight monsters, you could just play on peaceful, then when you're done, close the gap. And switch back to whatever difficulty you were on previously.

why do people look online for seeds that have like multiple dungeons near the surface of the spawn area?
like thats the least important thing about what makes a world fun to play on.