Poll

Good topic, yes?

Yes topic are nice
No, topic are bad

Author Topic: Minecraft World Generator seeds  (Read 530705 times)

Winter

That makes the entire map snow I think

Limelighters

Makes some crazy cliffs/formations and floating islands. Also an assload of coal everywhere. Cave entrances at ground level that go pretty far, have yet to explore all of them.

Creepers

Theres a nearby cave that has a few dungeons, I only found 3 so far but is intense and the cave is huge.

I am new to minecraft. But I have noticed that beginning a word with a Capital "M" gives you sheer cliffs. I have tried this with different words, like Mozart.... Same word with lower case "m" gives relatively flat ground. So i tried "T" on mozart -Tozart - and got very tall map. it actually flattened out at the top because it reached the limit. Next "H" -Hozart and got massive holes. "F" - Fozart got flat map. I am trying Dozart hoping for more diamonds. I could be way off but there seems to be a pattern.

Edit- I have tried several more times with diff words. Doesn't always pan-out. Does anyone know the pattern used to create the landscapes? Each keystroke has to mean something specific. The various combinations are endless but there should to be a few basic keystrokes that are known.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 09:17:26 PM by elwood »

Joel gave me a nice desert valley thats flat and has nice sides.
lovey world seeds.

Alpha - Spawn on a peninsula with a massive flat mainland to the east
Beta - Cliffs, lots of cliffs
Gamma - Huge cliffs, valleys, about 5 dungeons around spawn down to bedrock

Delta, Epsilon... - I haven't tried yet.

i dont see a gravel pouch in the seed 404

413 is quite nice.

Large dense forest, which is exactly what I like.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/output139.png
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:14:50 AM by dkamm65 »

Helmsdeep is my favorite seed

People appear to think that everyone always spawns in the same spot on these worlds. Static spawn worlds are quite rare from what I've heard. So saying "cool mountains behind you when you spawn" means exactly stuff unless you give coordinates.

There are no girls on the Internet.
  Im a girl too got a problem with that??

I can't believe nobody has said this yet, "research".
Makes a HUGE desert.

try "island", spawn near a dungeon and an insane cave system.

I am new to minecraft. But I have noticed that beginning a word with a Capital "M" gives you sheer cliffs. I have tried this with different words, like Mozart.... Same word with lower case "m" gives relatively flat ground. So i tried "T" on mozart -Tozart - and got very tall map. it actually flattened out at the top because it reached the limit. Next "H" -Hozart and got massive holes. "F" - Fozart got flat map. I am trying Dozart hoping for more diamonds. I could be way off but there seems to be a pattern.

Edit- I have tried several more times with diff words. Doesn't always pan-out. Does anyone know the pattern used to create the landscapes? Each keystroke has to mean something specific. The various combinations are endless but there should to be a few basic keystrokes that are known.
Without a seed it uses your system clock to make a seed. You should try basic number sequences.

Can someone put out a seed to a planet world? Please!! :D