Poll

Good topic, yes?

Yes topic are nice
No, topic are bad

Author Topic: Minecraft World Generator seeds  (Read 530699 times)

Zepplinz is the most epic seed ever...
You spawn in a desert but once you start walking your in huge canyons and towering mountains

topic are nice

EDIT: I typed in 404 without reading the description, and I saw the gravel patch. it look suspicious so I dug into it and fell into the cave.

I loving lol'd

Clocktower is great for beginners, having tons of visible coal and near-surface iron.

It also has a very large tundra biome.

gargamel. Put it in, You will maybe freak out.

Also, type Hell, it ironically spawns you on an ice lake/arctic region.
i typed that and even though i didnt spawn near that i did spawn basically right by a kind of surface dungeon :)

Does anyone know the seed the spawns you in a dungeon?

I did Pamma and i spawned near some surface lava :)

cords: -214 72 300
maybe there are some dungeons nearby i havent really explored much yet
also try 'Landscape'
It is a very beatiful seed if you venture and explore

also type in 'Fury' for the seed and at 36 73 14 there is more surface lava and what is ironic is that this is basically an all snow biome map
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 10:59:09 PM by Tebrowser »

i typed that and even though i didnt spawn near that i did spawn basically right by a kind of surface dungeon :)
http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k522/TEbrowser/SurfaceDungeon.jpg

Anyone else find it strangely ironic that a guy named Tebrowser plays Minecraft in a browser?

Also who the forget plays Minecraft in their browser?

Anyone else find it strangely ironic that a guy named Tebrowser plays Minecraft in a browser?

Also who the forget plays Minecraft in their browser?

*slowly raises hand*

Guys, those 404 is very funny.. I have some more awesome.

Notch made a seed called Notch, the awesomest seed ever, like 6 dungeons in the part u spawn, an island of ore, enough clay, alot trees, sugar cane, the ground are rich of ore, animal everywhere and all landscapes at once. U will find cactuses and sand, though u find grass and trees everywhere! You never miss something in  the seed "Notch".

Much succes at the map "Notch"!

I found another seed too, a seed called "flowers", in hope flowers would be there, but i only saw alot of grass and a big mountain. In of that mountain i found a cave rich of iron and coal.

Guys > GARGAMEL IS DARK AND SCARY AND DARK AND SCARY AND DA-

I dont understand why a seed is called "Glacier" and it is a desert.

Well, greetz, Merlany

Try out: "you are the child of my makers"
i usually spawn at interesting places wit big mountains and canyons (amazing)

a funny and useful seed is ''small and tall'' it turn most water into ice