Author Topic: Medieval House  (Read 4197 times)

Some of you may have seen this in my other topic.

But this version got better trees, interior + a basement.
Enjoy.

Oh, and don't tell me the interior needs work, because I'm fully aware of that.

Rate y/x

The interior is nothing special, only filling up the inside.

It's too flat otherwise it's cool

8/10

Add rocks or hills. Too flat.

wtf do you mean flat?

I think people talking about "flatness" are referring to the terrain.  Apparently those people can't read, but you clicked a thread with the title Medieval House.  Idk when "house" started meaning "terrain" but the flat terrain doesn't even matter at all.  The only reason its there is to create a basic atmosphere because the build probably wouldn't looked as good on the Slate floor.

Anyways, the house is really cool, although the ceiling of the interior could use some ramps to smooth it out or something.  And the basement's crates are relatively plane.  The exterior is great though. :D

Hawt.
I liked how you put most of the house on
beams attached to the rock ;3

If this was a clan application, I would totally let you in :O
9/10 because nothing is perfect.

Very detailed...and not boxy. Most medieval buildings people make are just square.

interior needs work

Oh, and don't tell me the interior needs work, because I'm fully aware of that.

The interior is nothing special, only filling up the inside.

I think people talking about "flatness" are referring to the terrain.  Apparently those people can't read, but you clicked a thread with the title Medieval House.  Idk when "house" started meaning "terrain" but the flat terrain doesn't even matter at all.  The only reason its there is to create a basic atmosphere because the build probably wouldn't looked as good on the Slate floor.

Obey this guy.

Anyways, the house is really cool, although the ceiling of the interior could use some ramps to smooth it out or something.  And the basement's crates are relatively plane.  The exterior is great though. :D

Was about to do this, however I'm too lazy.
Screw interiors.

If this was a clan application, I would totally let you in :O
9/10 because nothing is perfect.

This was my C app.
Maybe should had mention.

Really nice.

However, I agree with some, and the landscape clashes with the shapely house. Possibly in your boredom time you can shape up the landscape a bit more, and a little more snaz to the house.
Also nice trees.

Really nice.

However, I agree with some, and the landscape clashes with the shapely house. Possibly in your boredom time you can shape up the landscape a bit more, and a little more snaz to the house.
Also nice trees.

I'll probably add terrain later.

Glad ya liked the trees. These are my first successful (cool) ones. :D
Also warning for Fob that'll probably will accuse me for stealing em.

I remember when I saw this in the other topic, I thought it was the best medieval house I'd ever seen.
Some of the features just blow me away.
I like to think building medieval houses is one of the things I'm best at on Blockland but nothing I've built is a scratch on this.