Author Topic: Taz Devil - The "Best" Cop  (Read 2180 times)

I was on Diggy's Metropolis RP for a few minutes. Taz Devil connects, and comes to my WIP house. I'm building it's basement. He states it is a "bad build". I tell him that I only just started it. A few seconds later he asks me to hop onto his bike. I jumped, aiming for it, but right before I mounted he switched seats so when I mounted I drove it. Because of this, I commited "Grand Theft Auto". I tell him "Idiot", but then he says that I drive. I dismount and rush to the police station.

Thankfully I wasn't wanted, but then Taz comes again and traps me inside the police station. I tell him to move, and he won't. He says that there is another exit, but then he says he's joking. He then says he's trapping me, but then he still says he's joking. So I said to him "If you are blocking me you are trapping me".

Proof that he's trapping me:

A minute after I ask him that because he's trapipng me he wants money. He says yes. I click on the police computer and pay off some demerits, no I hadn't had enough to get wanted. I then Ctrl K, and Taz wanders off. I respawn in the Police Station, and I managed to get out.

A few minutes after he noobishly trapped me, Synx came on to the server. Taz stated that he was the best cop ever on the old Metro RP, as for the new one too. It gets into an argument. I tell Synx that we should drama this, but then he says that I should do it. Taz then states that he is the "boss" of the Police station. Synx tells him that he is an 11 year old. Taz then says that some people called Winter and Shard were in his "clan". Synx says they are also 11 year olds. Synx then kills Taz with a shotgun. Despite Synx killing him, Taz says "nice". I diden't see this, but Synx killed Taz again when he hid up somewhere. Taz tells that he is afraid because he is hiding. Moppy then comes on. Moppy is a murderer so he killed Taz with his bow.

I would say that he isn't that bad, but is quite annoying. I crashed a few minutes after so I have nothing else to say. Please consider banning him from the Metro RP as he is a nuiscence and clearly a noobish 11 year old.

Leaving and coming back later would solve this problem.

Leaving and coming back later would solve this problem.
Diggy has a system to makesure, when you leave, you spawn exactly in that spot, so if I leaved in the Police Station, I would spawn on the exact spot I left in.

Diggy has a system to makesure, when you leave, you spawn exactly in that spot, so if I leaved in the Police Station, I would spawn on the exact spot I left in.
Thank God for Diggy and his infinite foresight.

The blocking man would have left though.
Seriously though, OP, just leave the server at that point.

green bh makes drama.
something dumb happened at a city rp.
brother stole my bike.

christ call icy gamma.

The blocking man would have left though.
Seriously though, OP, just leave the server at that point.

But I want this person to be banned, you see. Also, Taz wanted money so he would have never have left unless I gave him the money.

ffs.

Diggy's server really is stuff.

I popped in there for about 10 minutes as a joke when I was in a voice chat with Miika and I ended up getting trapped in Carrot's basement. The combination of having demerits (instead of something intelligent, he prevents you from Ctrl+K'ing with demerits if anyone is even close to you) and the position saver prevented me from really doing anything until Jasa paid off my demerits for me, in exchange for details about my CityRPG. I still ended up losing all the money I had earned in the mean time, plus whatever I had on hand.

These sorts of problems can be avoided by not going to stuffty servers.

But Synx! You were supposed to kill GREEN BLOCKHEAD with a shotguuuun :c

But Synx! You were supposed to kill GREEN BLOCKHEAD with a shotguuuun :c
I did, right after the drama topic.

Diggy's Metropolis RP
Found the problem.

Diggy's server really is stuff.

I popped in there for about 10 minutes as a joke when I was in a voice chat with Miika and I ended up getting trapped in Carrot's basement. The combination of having demerits (instead of something intelligent, he prevents you from Ctrl+K'ing with demerits if anyone is even close to you) and the position saver prevented me from really doing anything until Jasa paid off my demerits for me, in exchange for details about my CityRPG. I still ended up losing all the money I had earned in the mean time, plus whatever I had on hand.

These sorts of problems can be avoided by not going to stuffty servers.
More stuff on the server.

There was a problem with the kind of lots that give you money, that if you had no real lots yet, they would assforget you with taxes for some reason, and destroying it didn't help. All my money went down the drain and I was never refunded for this, and Diggy even refused to fix something that could have been fixed within a minute. This was a while ago though.
When I told him I could have fixed it within a minute and he sucks for making such a horrible mistake, he told me he's been working on it for years, that he's really good at it, and takes pride in it. That's when I thought "Wow it took him years to make this..? That's pretty slow."

The only thing Diggy has done is use a prop system I left in there by NiXiLL to add props to the city infrastructure bricks. Aside from that, it's pretty much the same stuff rehashed in the same, if not worse, state I gave it to him in.

Kill him and say "I warned you."
And if he tries and jails you, report him for baiting and doorblocking