OWB app - King Leo's Castle

Author Topic: OWB app - King Leo's Castle  (Read 4008 times)

Well, since everyone seems to be joining OWB these days, I thought I might give it a shot as well. Some of you may remember my castle, but for those who don't, here're some pics:

EDIT:
I edited the castle and removed all the bricks that weren't mine. Total bricks removed: 53... So, yeah... Compare for yourselves:

NEW PICS:

OLD PICS:

Well, that's all for now. Feel free to comment!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 02:13:34 AM by King Leo »

Amazing. :O But one thing. Isn't a castle supposed to be protective? Why are there bridges over the water at both sides of the castle that lead to an open door?

Why are there bridges over the water at both sides of the castle that lead to an open door?
Those bridges are drawbridges that can be closed from the inside.

My only complaint is the cube-terrain that surrounds the castle (brown and grey cubes). It seems to lack the nice detail of the rest of the build. Other then that small opinion, the rest is exceptional.

I was amazed once I saw the town, it is a beautiful display of the medieval periods.
I love the designs of the various buildings, the outer gate walls, and the roads. I like roads.

I can't accept an app others helped him with. He is going to have to do a whole new app, sorry Leo.

Well that slashes my review. :c
The town still looked nice.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 08:19:18 PM by Blastdown »

My only complaint is the cube-terrain that surrounds the castle (brown and grey cubes).
Yep, I'm aware of that one.
I like roads.
lol :P

I was told you didn't make the houses by yourself so those should be excluded from the app.

Did anyone help you with anything else?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 05:02:25 PM by Lørd Tøny »

I was expecting Lord Tony's castle again lol
But I like it. c:

I made the bridge connecting to the castle :o

EDIT:
I was told you didn't make the houses by yourself so those should be excluded from the app.

Did anyone help you with anything else?
oh yeah some other people helped with it
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 06:21:48 PM by Nethog »

I can't accept an app others helped him with. He is going to have to do a whole new app, sorry Leo.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 06:33:24 PM by Lørd Tøny »

Damnnnn, I say hell ye

oh yeah some other people helped with it

Ooohh, yeah that's going to be a problem...

Except for the bridge, i tried to exclude everything from the picture that was not built by me. That includes Lord's village, which cannot be seen at all, and a couple of houses outside the map. Also, in the picture showing the gate, the house with the brown roof to the most right of the picture, was not done by me. But I guess i could delete those things and post it again :D

the moat angers me.
that dirt couldn't hold that water for long, it'd spill EVERYWHERE.

the moat angers me.

It angers me too.

the moat angers me.

lol, I know. It comes from a time when the castle was still alot smaller. Couldn't be bothered to change it in the meantime though, so the water and the castle just grew bigger around it.