Author Topic: Return to Blockland - ORIGINAL BLOCKLAND  (Read 6417 times)

Let's get someone to make another master server.
Yeah, good luck with that.  A master server running even on a home computer would suck a lot.  Not to mention you'd have to patch the game to check with a new master server.

I still think its possible to join via IP.

Yeah, good luck with that.  A master server running even on a home computer would suck a lot.  Not to mention you'd have to patch the game to check with a new master server.

I still think its possible to join via IP.

The game options let you choose which master server it connects to. But I see your point.

Someone should make a script for this on the forums to detect when there server is up like Zach's, but for this and it shows the IP Address.

Also: A list of Blockland v0002 stuff and tons of add-ons

Guide to installing everything

ADD 2: A temporary master server I found: 2:master.dottools.net:28002.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 01:07:46 PM by Killer2 »

Bump so people can see the links and stuff I provided for you all.

Bump so people can see the links and stuff I provided for you all.
Awesome. The master server would be useful. Now if only someone will host a server on there.

Awesome. The master server would be useful. Now if only someone will host a server on there.

Maybe I should make a Mega Topic on this... idk.

hosting a server on 2:master.dottools.net:28002

hosting a server on 2:master.dottools.net:28002
Wish i could join. But i'm scanning my computer for the bot. Found the bot. But now i need to let norton finish scanning. I might have more viruses. Risks found: 137. I'll join once the scan is finished.

How do I join servers? Click on the master server button and the servers pop up? I think I played rtb once, but I can't remember how to do it.

I have found your problem.
Explain. I'm planning to change antivirus soon.

I have found your problem.
Your a loving idiot I have norton 360 and I find it the best.
I have gotten 0 viruses and my computer is faster than before when I used avast and kapersky.

Your a loving idiot I have norton 360 and I find it the best.
I have gotten 0 viruses and my computer is faster than before when I used avast and kapersky.
I'm forced to use Norton security suite. It helps though.

Antivirus never stops you from getting viruses. It just tells you you have them and removes them if you tell it to do so.

I'm forced to use Norton security suite. It helps though.
Im talking to nickbond not you.