Author Topic: Arthur's Quest  (Read 2422 times)

Arthur's Quest
By Maximum

What is Arthur's Quest?:
Arthur's Quest is a movie that I am currently in the process of getting up and running. I am working on the builds and script etc. for the filming. I am looking for actors, builders, voice actors and any other misc. people needed (i.e. modellers) to complete this. Arthur's Quest is going to be quite a long movie, so I need people who can stay focused for long periods of time and sometimes stay up until crazy times to get things done.

What is it about?:
I made a quick prologue that sort of outlines the main ideas in the movie:

Way back before ballistic weapons were invented, before the great wars, there lay a small town, knee-deep in trouble, on top of a majestic mountain, Mount Shayd. This small town lay on the boundary of two great kingdoms, which were always at war over the ownership of the village. Many-a skirmish have brought the town to it's knees, but dedicated townspeople have helped the town rise back to it's former glory. Recently, the king of one of the kingdoms has passed away, leaving room for a new king, but with no heir to the throne, the kingdom cannot be run. This leaves room for the opposing kingdom to take over the small town, but the town won't go down without a fight. A rebellion is growing, the villagers are fed up with the fighting over their town, and want to bring the town under it's own rule, but this can only happen once it has proven it can stand up for itself. One boy, aged 16, leads this rebellion. His name is Arthur, and this is his story about how he leads his small town into battle and fights for the freedom of his people. This is Arthur's Quest.

What does it look like?:
I've taken the liberty of snapping a few pictures for you're eyes to climax over.

25/3/11

28/3/11

When do you start filming?:
When we have the set all done, the slots taken and the actors are ready. We don't have a specific date, but it won't be from the 8th of April up until the 29th of April, as I am away on a school trip to France.

As a last note, I would like to say that I hope you all take this information into consideration and decide to help, as I need all the help I can get to have this done. Email me at arthursquestparts@gmail.com and I will compile the people who want to help.

List of people helping:
Code: [Select]
Actors:
Maximum
Frontrox
nienhaus1
Lugnut1206
lordfeline
ShadowStep
blockhead55
Scarpelt

Voice Actors:
Maximum
Frontrox
PowerDag
Jokey365

Builders:
Maximum

Misc:
Editing: Maximum
Directing: Maximum

News Feed:
25/3/11 - The Community Projects thread should be up in a few hours.
25/3/11 - Community Projects thread is up!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 11:43:42 PM by MaxNikkos »

Can I join as some random night or civilian?

Sure, we need extras :D

I'd like to be an actor, and maybe i can try for voice acting?

Can I join as some random night or civilian?
I would like to do this also.

If possible

I would like to be an assassin

that assassinates people
yeah.

can i be on a gravestone as sir not-appearing-in-this-film

can i be on a gravestone as sir arthur's-father-not-appearing-in-this-film
and maybe i can try for voice acting?

Email me at arthursquestparts@gmail.com and I will compile the people who want to help.

or we could just pm you
right

It's a lot easier for me. I can sort through Gmail much quicker.

OP updated with a list of actors etc.

Check the Gallery post for some extra information.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 10:19:18 PM by MaxNikkos »