Author Topic: TNT's {GBLD} app  (Read 2045 times)

i have been building this spaceship over about four days (30 minuets each day). The build is finished, but i might ad some extra stuff (like a humans fort) for a TDM. The whole Space Ship is floating of of the ground, so on any map with the same ground level it will be flying. if you somehow get out you will fall to your death.

The general view of my ship.

roosterpit.

Control Tower.

Lobby/Hall.

Bedroom.

Armory.

Elevator to control tower.

Hanger.

Turret. (shots gravity rockets)

Teleporting room.

Engine room.

there are some other things but it would just take up to many pictures, so i am just posting this.

Credits:
        TNT:
          Every thing.

Thanks for looking!
     -TNT
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 09:02:49 AM by TNT? »

A little bit too plane. What I think you should do is add some detail... Maybe like less- boxy. Over all it looks good I hope it gets you in.
first post :3

A little bit too plane. What I think you should do is add some detail... Maybe like less- boxy. Over all it looks good I hope it gets you in.
first post :3
Thanks i usually detail the inside of stuff sometime after i finish the main thing.

Here is one more picture.

Cafeteria.

If I would been in the clan I wouldn't let you in.

Too spammy and lacks detail.

My vote is no

Ways to Improve
- Dont make alot of 2x2's or 1x1's, It makes it less better
- Choose more then 1 color atleast
- Make alot of things Interactive to make the viewer interested

If I would been in the clan I wouldn't let you in.

Too spammy and lacks detail.
how is it spammy?

how is it spammy?

The walls are all 1 height bricks

they can easily be replaced by the 5 height ones, easily replacing 5 or more bricks.

Also, there are places where there are a lot of 1x1's

I under stand the wall stuff but what's wrong with 1by1s and 2by2s?

Spam: something that can be replaced with a bigger and better, lowering the brickcount and adding detailed, subject.
In this case, instead of 1x1's and 1x16's, have 1x12x5's and whatnot. More detail as in, More detail.
But don't try and make it look like crap by making a chair three bricks, a base and a 2 bricks for the back.
Have detail, but make it a reasonable amount of bricks.

A box ship with the slight twist of wedge bricks. Anyone can make those this. The cannons are extremely simple, half of the ship appears to have no interior and spamming prints on the dashboard doesn't make a ship look any better.
This is also highly unrealistic, even for a Blockland ship. 2 beds? Is the crew sleeping together? The weapons' interfaces look copied and the brickcount could be lowered easily (1x1s for the pop stand?).
Please refine this build, and add detail. Learn when and how more bricks improve a build, and when you should conserve.
Using a single colour isn't very appealing in a build, unless it creates a sense to the viewer (Like a grey city to be boring).

it's ok, but don't use 1x4's for every darn wall.
A box ship with the slight twist of wedge bricks. Anyone can make those this. The cannons are extremely simple, half of the ship appears to have no interior and spamming prints on the dashboard doesn't make a ship look any better.
This is also highly unrealistic, even for a Blockland ship. 2 beds? Is the crew sleeping together? The weapons' interfaces look copied and the brickcount could be lowered easily (1x1s for the pop stand?).
Please refine this build, and add detail. Learn when and how more bricks improve a build, and when you should conserve.
Using a single colour isn't very appealing in a build, unless it creates a sense to the viewer (Like a grey city to be boring).

More detail in the bedroom. Other wise its okay
  YEAH

Exactly

Overall, it's not that bad.  You will improve with experience, which is why I've decided to accept you into our intern program as a recruit.  You will be able to participate in clan builds and will learn a few pointers from our more advanced members.  After you've improved to my liking, I will test you once more, and you will either be promoted or rejected.  I do look forward to seeing your improvement.

My vote is no

We are not a democracy at the current time; it is a benevolent dictatorship.  We will look into more forms of leadership as our members increase.