Author Topic: How to make the smell of urine go away?  (Read 7049 times)

trymos gets it

This guy is flaming random people because he doesn't agree with stuff.
What he agrees with: Anything he says.
Why the forget does he have only 1 legit drama.

Gonna ignore Bing and Trymos since they're mad.

-snip-

What. I'm not a basement dweller you dolt. I'm just asking somebody on the internet about advice. What's gotten into you?

Piss only smells bad if it sits in one place for a while.
Fact

Well apparently [ Minor Smell > Stinging Infections  ] to him.
Fact
True actually.

りん~

Fact

That's what I was trying to convey. It can't just seep into cuts in a second.

Look at bar bathrooms, the piss only stays in the urinals for a minute or so most of the time, and it still smells.

Gonna ignore Bing and Trymos since they're mad.

What. I'm not a basement dweller you dolt. I'm just asking somebody on the internet about advice. What's gotten into you?

Ive been a shut in for two years and i still can face facts more than you

ITS GOING TO loving HURT A BIT.
MAN. UP.

Ive been a shut in for two years and i still can face facts more than you

ITS GOING TO loving HURT A BIT.
MAN. UP.

what. I am willing to use any disinfectant as long as it won't make me smell like piss.

Look at bar bathrooms, the piss only stays in the urinals for a minute or so most of the time, and it still smells.
drunken men tend to MISS THE TOILET

This guy is flaming random people because he doesn't agree with stuff.
What he agrees with: Anything he says.
Why the forget does he have only 1 legit drama.
me?

Then what's the problem you have with pissing on your cuts?

Then what's the problem you have with pissing on your cuts?

that's it. forget it.

I'm gonna piss on my cuts and post results.

Who says they need to seep into small cuts to stop infections? You're claiming "It does this, it can't do that, I won't do it!" when I bet you know half of what your talking about. If not one second, then how about a few seconds? It still won't smell, and by then it will have probably done it's job.

りん~

You make it sound like your cat is a loving tiger, it just ripped your arm off, and you are posting from the middle of Africa and have no survival kits with you. The fact that you also said that its "Swelling and getting red" makes it sound like you never got a cut before. Piss is an excellent disinfectant (In emergency cases of-course) because of the ammonia, I believe if its a difference of life to smelling funny, anyone would piss on themselves but since your at home in your padded room, just washing it with simple water should do.