Author Topic: United States Government Shut Down_What is going on D:  (Read 7016 times)

Learn your mandarin Chinese now folks; in twenty years, thatll be the next superpower

doubt it... you put the flag at half mast to honor dead people. our budget might be dieing but it isnt a person.
I thought there were other reasons why it was supposed to be at half staff, but whatever.

Meanwhile, at the White House.

Lololol America.

Oh what the forget, I shouldn't be talking of other countries' governements :C

Don't worry, there will be some kind of cute animal massacre in some foreign country or something will explode politically in another country and everyone will stop caring about this.

The Republican and Democratic parties are squabbling over a spending bill, and because of this funding is slowly being lost.
This is why political parties are the stupidest loving organizations in existence. I swear to god I'm leaving the states as soon as I can.

No reason to get worried. Be worried about the count-down till the end of the republic when the thought-to-be brainwashed American people rise against the corrupt government that they put into place.

This isn't that bad, and it's happened before. My mom works for the Internal Revenue Service, and she says this has only happened for about 3 or 4 days. It's because the GOP is being really stubborn, in my opinion.

Don't worry, bro. It's fine.

we're really stubborn because idiots like you think it's fine to spend like nothing

we're really stubborn because idiots like you think it's fine to spend like nothing

a perfect example of

This is why political parties are the stupidest loving organizations in existence. I swear to god I'm leaving the states as soon as I can.

a perfect example of

I am not going to leave the US. I am going to take my hand in politics and hopefully throw some weight around to change it up a bit.

Yeah I meant the "political parties are handicapped" part, not really the leaving the U.S. part.

WikiRipsThis is what "shut-down" means for the government.
What about School?

What about School?

you go to school still you lazy twit

What about School?
Schools are self dependent dictatorships so no, you still have to go to your little sub-country and so do I.

Schools are self dependent dictatorships so no, you still have to go to your little sub-country and so do I.
The principal of my school will hunt you down and forget your stuff up so hard if you drop out or anything.