Author Topic: United States Government Shut Down_What is going on D:  (Read 7118 times)

The principal of my school will hunt you down and forget your stuff up so hard if you drop out or anything.
HIDE ME!

Public school systems are broken anyway. They may appear efficient, but for more intellectual individuals, a simple grade skip doesn't do anything.

Wouldn't it depend on the school?

Wait, that wiki article said the police dont work.

how is that any different from right now "PAAAAAA grab the shotgun!"

The government are selfish people to spend money like theres no tomorrow. if they new how to spend it in the first place on what truly matters (saving the people & the homeless) they could save the world. If they knew how to manage people and bring the world under one power then split everything up as equals. It would be a would with no starvation (or rather less because of greed) there would be no countries' people starving and i think it would be a better world. however selfish and greedy people wouldn't want that to happen. i am NOT proposing a communism, but rather a supply share every month between every country. the wars could all stop as well as poverty. And everything would be evenly divided up
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 10:34:54 AM by wolfangel156 »

will we still have to pay taxes
The government are selfish people to spend money like theres no tomorrow. if they new how to spend it in the first place on what truly matters (saving the people & the homeless) they could save the world. If they knew how to manage people and bring the world under one power then split everything up as equals. It would be a would with no starvation (or rather less because of greed) there would be no countries' people starving and i think it would be a better world. however selfish and greedy people wouldn't want that to happen. i am NOT proposing a communism, but rather a supply share every month between every country. the wars could all stop as well as poverty. And everything would be evenly divided up
that my idiot brother, is communism
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 10:43:23 AM by Madmitten »

Public school systems are broken anyway. They may appear efficient, but for more intellectual individuals, a simple grade skip doesn't do anything.
Take the SAGE test, if your school has a SAGE program. What happens is the US is slowly bringing the higher grade math down - 8th grade use to be where they were teaching long division! But yeah. I'm in 5th grade and we're already learning copulas, something my dad didn't even KNOW.

Communism wouldn't be bad if nobody would want ridiculously expensive stuff.

if you guys need a place to stay, come to australia.

we need less muslims.

Lol Belgium hasn't had a government for more than 100 days. We're still just fine. The economic crCIA is slowely fading away too. And we have a shortage on workers. It's the like the complete opposite of the USA.

Communism wouldn't be bad if nobody would want ridiculously expensive stuff.

then there would be no industry, and no jobs.

if everyone only worked for what we need, then life would suck.
i need 1 set of bland matching clothes with everyone else, food and water and heat to sleep in.

kill me please, if that is what is to become of a world where we all care for each other.

the hard truth is, without greed and unnecessary things to buy, there is no enjoyment in life.
personally i dont find enjoyment in helping others at all. other people are not me. me is more important.

i work harder to have more. people who work less hard get less. its a fair system.

the ones who cry about how everything should be for everyone, and available just the same. are the ones who are lazy and arent busting ass like the rich are.
its easy to say the world is unfair when you look up and envy people.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 11:20:27 AM by Bisjac »

Poverty(what we call it) is required for economy to function properly. Or it helps a lot at least.

i would sleep just fine if poor uneducated families all starved, and thier children never grew up.
it would only raise the bar every new generation to succeed.

but noooo, we need to help people who suffer, even if its their fault.

Even if it is not their fault, there is a high chance that they are producing the items that you use daily, thus without them we could not buy as much. So as harsh as it may sound, I support poverty.

I mean expensive as in yachts. Everyone should be allowed to have free food, a TV, a console/PC for entertainment and so on.