Author Topic: United States Government Shut Down_What is going on D:  (Read 7022 times)

OH GOD?! ITS THE END OF THE WORLD SOON!

What?
YOU'RE A HERP-DERP WEIRD UNFUNNY DENZIN OF PLANET DO NOT WANT POPULATION NO.

This is the truth but... Call me jacked up but the truth is America got messed up is when Bush came in the white house. That's 100% true.

You're jacked up.
It started long before him, he just added to it like every other president has done.

Bill Clinton was pretty good. Republicans are so war hungry in the stereotypical sense that we couldn't not have a deficit with one as president.

by the way guys, the USPS is a self-run service, it it not a government-owned organization, and therefore most likely is not effected by the lack of government funding

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Postal_Service
scroll to Governance and organization
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 09:08:52 PM by james4115 »

thats why you should all vote me for president.

i will fix poverty by not giving the unfortunate people stuff. they will be forced to try harder in life just to survive, making themselves useful to society for once.
and the economy grows.
Go Bisjac!

Bisjacs only problem is he assumes all poor people are lazy and all rich people work hard, when it is generally the other way around. I would like to see rich people pay more but not to poor families rather to help poor children get a better education and have a better living environment, let the parents die off but the kids who are born into it shouldn't suffer. Also it is kind of annoying when a rich guy has billions of dollars locked up in safes everywhere that he could never spend in a thousand years unless he tried to buy a couple countries, and then he dies and hands it off to his spoiled little kids and they just live a rich life sitting around, and they just keep passing the fortune down. I don't mind rich people having a significantly better life but I would like to see a world where everyone willing to work a full-time job is able to comfortably pay for a house and food and necessities for his family. Bisjac acts like poor people are a race that needs to be exterminated, and then he says if all the poor people die off the rich people will take their jobs, so what's the difference between the poor people and the rich people now flipping burgers? The logic is pretty stupid even for a guy like Bisjac.

Bisjacs only problem is he assumes all poor people are lazy and all rich people work hard, when it is generally the other way around. I would like to see rich people pay more but not to poor families rather to help poor children get a better education and have a better living environment, let the parents die off but the kids who are born into it shouldn't suffer. Also it is kind of annoying when a rich guy has billions of dollars locked up in safes everywhere that he could never spend in a thousand years unless he tried to buy a couple countries, and then he dies and hands it off to his spoiled little kids and they just live a rich life sitting around, and they just keep passing the fortune down. I don't mind rich people having a significantly better life but I would like to see a world where everyone willing to work a full-time job is able to comfortably pay for a house and food and necessities for his family. Bisjac acts like poor people are a race that needs to be exterminated, and then he says if all the poor people die off the rich people will take their jobs, so what's the difference between the poor people and the rich people now flipping burgers? The logic is pretty stupid even for a guy like Bisjac.

so because i have a good job i have to pay more

so because i have a good job i have to pay more

/facepalm

People with government jobs (national park workers, military, etc.) will not be paid.
The Military as an exception will be paid, what kind of bull you's smokin?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 06:10:05 PM by Tom Gunn »

I've never really taken Bisjac seriously when it comes to crude comments. You just need to skip him while the majority praise him.

The Military as an exception will be paid, what kind of bull you's smokin?
I've been smoking crack/CNN