Author Topic: Ace Of Spades: Minecraft with voxels and war.  (Read 27436 times)

If you're lil d
who's Big D?
(somebody get this reference)

Bump.
Hosting at:
aos://144437314
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 04:02:42 PM by DrenDran »

« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 06:29:48 PM by Block Box »

Awesome bump for an awesome game.

Started playing this again and started getting into shotgunning people. Shotguns are pretty useless at the start of the battle, but after about half an hour with all sorts of tunnels, walls, bunkers, trenches, all those nice places to hide and do some CQC then they become handheld hell sprayers. Aim at the torso and you are pretty much guaranteed to get an instant kill from 15-20 blocks away. If you're out in the open being shot at, crouch then fire at your feet twice to create an instant foxhole!

I find that playing this game in a normal map is pretty boring, but pinpoint maps are amazingly fun. :D

I find that playing this game in a normal map is pretty boring, but pinpoint maps are amazingly fun. :D
What are these pinpoint maps you're talking about?

What are these pinpoint maps you're talking about?

Pretty much this
><
Each side is the other teams side. Your goal is to work your way up with walls and stuff and take them over and take their intel. It's REALLY fun. C:

I hate pinpoint for some reason.

I hate pinpoint for some reason.
I hate it too. I love that Vietnam one, fun as hell.
I don't really like maps with just a flat area and a certain shape.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 11:59:40 PM by Tremrist »

Pretty much this
><
Each side is the other teams side. Your goal is to work your way up with walls and stuff and take them over and take their intel. It's REALLY fun. C:
Oh, I played one of those once. It was a stufffest and the map looked like a rainbow.

Played pinpoint today.
lead my team to victory by building a bigg ass fort

Played pinpoint today as well. It was actually pretty fun, but there was always a stalemate around the middle. Does it spawn with stuff on it or did people build all that stuff?

Played pinpoint today as well. It was actually pretty fun, but there was always a stalemate around the middle. Does it spawn with stuff on it or did people build all that stuff?
people build that stuff.