Author Topic: Sami2ss - Lame Jokes, Attitude, and more!  (Read 1105 times)

This kid has been getting on my nerves lately. I'll be browsing the forums looking at interesting topics then I'll see this kid post and everything I see him post I want to slam my head into a brick wall. Now, what has he posted recently that has gotten on my nerves? Well...

EXCESS USE OF SWEARING:
hold on, calling police on you loving meddling kids, brb.
prepared stuffburgers on the...
forget you
can you do us all a favor and mother loving get out
shuttheforgetup
modify button.

loving use it.
i love how i can't do any of this stuff on xbox 360 because microsoft doesn't want you to mod it. loving microsoft.
forget u no
forget you go forget yourself you piece of stuff

people at the plant get paid to separate recyclables from non-recyclables, there are actually certain people paid to do this.

so lol
THAT IS NOT A loving BLUE BIN MOTHER forgetER.
Quote from: Sami2ss
nice loving pagestretch
oh, nice loving edit :l
you still don't get how loving stupid this is, i asked wynd why wedge would make this or why would anyone do this, and he answered me, so forget off.

don't you need to uninstall one browser to have another one? i haven't done anything with browser downloading in awhile.
this doesn't even make loving sense.
yes, i read the thread, and i'm implying there that why would you suggest a browser like as that.
yeah, i do too. well, did, for some of those. not many people really play them anymore because they were looking for better graphics and stuff. some people like to play the classics still. i should have made it more clear that the stuff in the garbage joke was infact a joke.
what the forget did i just watch
i know what the forget it means

it used to be good, but now with xbox 360 and ps3, no one uses that anymore except for small handfuls.

dumbforget.

ATTITUDE:
modify button.

loving use it.
Blockland Forums: Where anime lovers and furries unite.
this topic is now about 2 guys fighting

go
you know what's dumb? if there was no internet, no one would most likely know any stuff to back up their religion because they most likely did not read there "holy book", whether it's a quran or bible or torah or any other book belonging to any other religion, even one not believing in a creator, because they probably in general do not read books.
Quote from: Sami2ss
nice loving pagestretch
oh, nice loving edit :l
you still don't get how loving stupid this is, i asked wynd why wedge would make this or why would anyone do this, and he answered me, so forget off.

don't you need to uninstall one browser to have another one? i haven't done anything with browser downloading in awhile.

so did you completely ignore the link or what
"yes i read the thread"

"have you not read the thread"

that makes perfect sense.
quoting in order does not make you cool. that stuff also didn't make any sense.

isn't it a pain in the ass to keep reinstalling and uninstalling browsers?
ahem
this doesn't even make loving sense.
yes, i read the thread, and i'm implying there that why would you suggest a browser like as that.
wow are you loving serious who the forget uses a browser with nothing but text unless your computer is stuffty, in which case you need a new computer.

MY JOKES ARE FUNNY:
hold on, calling police on you loving meddling kids, brb.
prepared stuffburgers on the...
oh god, i'm gonna - BANNNNNNNNNNNFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFF

they misspeeled barf.

lol misspelled it ^^^
-snip-

WHAT THE forget IS THIS

the lag
the nerd that never was.
Why did the chicken cross the road?

He never did because the drunk driver had run him over.

don't drink and drive kids
what. but i've been eating it all this time. WHAT THEFUU
>Implying the N64 had ever attained its "the stuff" status

WAIT, THERE'S MORE!
Feel free to discuss or contribute. I've already done a search and have not found a drama on this guy so I popped one up.

Posting this 1 am my time so there may be a few errors.
Be glad I didn't post most of his 24 pages, of posts, of stupidity.

Sure he's an idiot, but he's pretty much the average idiot who hasn't done anything significant to deserve this drama.

Sure he's an idiot, but he's pretty much the average idiot who hasn't done anything significant to deserve this drama.
I don't know why, but he always catches my attention and bugs me more and anything. Usually, normal idiots don't do that to me. =/

Iv'e hated this guy since I first saw him post after some of my stuff. I also find him to be more annoying aswell, but I belive he just needs to stop abusing "forget" and talk normaly for once.

sorry, but i use forum to vent anger and i don't know why i curse so much, i don't normally in real life...

wow, i didn't know how much i use forget.
no but really i don't actually mean to be stupid or try to be funny, sometimes i'm trying to say something and comes out wrong.

guess i should put more thought, since that's why i don't write in capitals, too lazy.

Look at his signature.. and look when he signed up and how many posts he has..

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Nou

sorry, but i use forum to vent anger and i don't know why i curse so much, i don't normally in real life...
Nice lie.
wow, i didn't know how much i use forget.
no but really i don't actually mean to be stupid or try to be funny, sometimes i'm trying to say something and comes out wrong.

guess i should put more thought, since that's why i don't write in capitals, too lazy.
Check your posts before you press the post button. Makes your posts come out less stupid.

A little later than I expected, but the topic appeared all the same
and I must agree with it as well.

Sami is a very good friend of mine. Excess use of swearing is always joking. Well, 90% of the time. Leave him alone on that.