Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)

Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1278473 times)

Id have way more hours if i didn't have a job to attend to. Maybe would have beaten duke fishron and the cultist by now, since they seem to be around the same difficulty level.

then you're slow as forget, I only put in 52 hours to complete the game
no its because expert mode is hard as stuff in singleplayer

GUYS
THE FINAL BOSS IS THE MOON LORD

GUYS
THE FINAL BOSS IS THE MOON LORD

ur a monstr im cry now
u ruin christmas

I have a large platform made of dirt near space with no grass on it. I have acquired 3 strange plants from it. It's not that big. I wonder if they spawn more frequently up there. Just a potential tip to people who want cool dyes.

I have a large platform made of dirt near space with no grass on it. I have acquired 3 strange plants from it. It's not that big. I wonder if they spawn more frequently up there. Just a potential tip to people who want cool dyes.
Hm, that could be a fun sky island project.

Finally beat the moon lord on expert after several days of sitting on my computer staying awake by chugging mountian dew. Its really not that hard if you have the right weapons

all you need is a spike, a box and a solar eruption with melee armour

is pre hardmode expert even loving possible? Me and a friend have some of the best pre hardmode items.(mini sharks, molten armor and other things) And yet we haven't even killed skeletron yet.

I got past skeletron by using a shield of cthulu, molten armor, boomstick, and regular musket balls, cause piercing weapons have a cap per hits at a time, making meteor shots mostly pass through him. Oh also, make an arena with atleast campfires.

More progress! Big thanks for Camera and his wonderful decorating!

so my map reset

now I have to re-explore everything, I went down to hell, and my game runs at >5 FPS

HELP PLS

-pic-
More progress! Big thanks for Camera and his wonderful decorating!
looks great, too bad im too lazy to decorate my houses because they're just messy when im on solo

I got past skeletron by using a shield of cthulu, molten armor, boomstick, and regular musket balls, cause piercing weapons have a cap per hits at a time, making meteor shots mostly pass through him. Oh also, make an arena with atleast campfires.
Considering how i barely use the shield of cthulu, that must contribute to it. Also the fact that we get destroyed very quickly if we don't use a rail loop and even then my friend misplaced a jump, died and then skeletron despawned.