Lord Tony - dur dur gab newl isent rel so he ded

Author Topic: Lord Tony - dur dur gab newl isent rel so he ded  (Read 6124 times)

Seriously, who are you? You have no right to make Gaben die every second he's alive.

Anyways, there's this illiterate stuffhead terrorizing the "A day in the life of Gabe Newell", torturing Gabe every second he's alive and preventing others from reviving him. And he is, in addition, giving himself powers and escaping from every torture that comes at him, much like Masterockets in Red&Blue. People begged him to forget off, to no avail.

From here I'll quote everything this handicap said.
2:06

I eat Gabe inside out then I stuff him out and burn the remains until it is nothing but ash then I take the ash and obliterate it with an ION cannon.

The end again.
You're food, not a predator. Food can't eat a predator inside out. It can't even loving combust.

2:65

Gaben dies for his failure.
get out

00:00

Gabe died, all his projects erased, universe implodes.

The End!
Wow. I can't even compare this to chesse20. Just. Wow.

When I tried to counter him:
5̙͔͓̺̂̾̊͛̃̀̇:̜̬̯͗̄̈́ͪ͂0͙̪̰͙̜ͧ͐̃0̸̶̹̦͂̋ͪ̃
̬̘̳ͫ̃ͯ̚
͇̦̱̣̲̜̳͎͋̀͑͢͡͞Z͎̩͔͉̮̣͕͒͋̿̓̉̾̕͠Ä̧͖̪ͦ̑L͇̳͎̺͇̮̽͒̚͘͢G͇̩͓̣̊͊ͧͨ̀̚O̅̂̅̇͑҉̀͏̪͉̖͈̲͎̩!̶̛̭̲̲̤̫̥̒́
̠̱͙͖̇ͬ͐̒̊͂́͠
̩̩̝̭̺̬̝̘̇ͬͣ̚G̸͔͕͕̤̫̜̳̬ͨ͂ͬ̉̄ͣ́A̭̼̹̿͋ͬ̍ͣ̿ͦ́B̴̡̟͚̒̈́̂Ẹ͍̥͓̓̊͗̚͜ͅN͕̲͓͕͙͉̰̋̔̈ͧ̇ͬ̍ ̶̨̫̈́̐́̚Ḑ͎̗͐̌̿̀I̶̥̺̹̦͙͌̿E̢̙̲̬ͣ̈́̌̑͟S̷̤͚͈̭͈̖̝ͧͮͧ̃̀ ̵̛̟̞̥ͫ̓͡B̧̡̲͛ͭ͐ͦͣ̕Y̛̛̤̟̯̰̱͖ͫ̇ͨ̈ͮͬ͆͢ ̸̘̦̙̺̞͈̰̀̈́͑̾͐́͑̓Z̭͉̩̳ͨ̎̅̂̋͜A͔̩̘͔̞̗̺̲̓ͭ̀͐̑ͨ̀L̷̗̖͇̤̭̺̙͌͌̊̋̍̽͒̃̀̚ͅĠ̔̑̃͟͏̼̭̣̣͖O̻̖͇̘̼̱̰͙ͯͪ̏̐̅̃̚!̥̯̖͉̦̞ͥ͂ͅ
5:00

ZALGO!

GABEN DIES BY ZALGO!
Oh̪̩͖ ̣̥͓̪̣he̻̗̦̱y͇,̠̲̙̟̮͈ͅ ̼͚̖ͅI̦͍̲͖̫͍ ̰̥̝̼̭c͓̮͇͚a̩̦̼̗n͈̳̙͖͍͇̪ ̜͈̻̯̭̦u̺͚̻s͕̝͎ͅe ̭͇̰̭̼f̰͓a͔n̜͔̝c̯͙̱̥̲y̟̖ ͈t̠̬̗͕̤e͓x̠̣̫̘t̩̘̝̹̪̫͕ ̰̪̬͎̯t̖͉o̭o̜̹͇̞̱!̭̺͔͙̜ͅ

zalgo isn't real so he stays alive
Gabe isn't real, dead.
This is the worst dumbassery I've ever witnessed in my life.

good god you're handicapped

he's real

he's at his computer right now
Nope your argument is invalid, gabe is fake.
somebody kill him please

All I seen him do is act like a handicap and try to kill the topic off.
What a richard move.

/rant

A. Trolling
B. Trolling
C. Trolling

Pick one.

You drama'd him over misbehavior in a forum game? Is this a rant or did he really, really offend you with that?

I thought this was all part of the game here.

need to get some of that fancy text

Ontopic: It's a game, what's the problem?

What compelled OP to post this is beyond me.

need to get some of that fancy text

Ontopic: It's a game, what's the problem?
The problem is, he is not playing by the rules.

Wait there is rules for not killing Gabe?

Simple, just put in what happens in the day of Gabe Newell (Gaben)

I'll start it off.

7:00 Wake up and finds sandwich.

I see no rules in the first post.

I see no rules in the first post.
That doesn't mean you can make him die for no reason whatsoever

What rules? Doesn't the thread just say what happens in Gabe's life?

Also it's obvious that he's trolling so why not just disregard his posts?

Btw this is a bit hypocritical because I've seen you not "play by the rules" in forum games.

That doesn't mean you can make him die for no reason whatsoever

And where does it say that? Plus you can just post that he respawns. Problem fixed? :/

Christ, you're crying over a loving forum game. If you weren't so dead serious I would think this topic is one big joke. Its unbelievable you are getting this upset over some stupid topic.

Go find something worthwhile to bitch about.

forum games are stupid

And where does it say that? Plus you can just post that he respawns. Problem fixed? :/
Oh my god are you this stupid

torturing Gabe every second he's alive and preventing others from reviving him. And he is, in addition, giving himself powers and escaping from every torture that comes at him, much like Masterockets in Red&Blue. People begged him to forget off, to no avail.

Christ, you're crying over a loving forum game. If you weren't so dead serious I would think this topic is one big joke. Its unbelievable you are getting this upset over some stupid topic.

Go find something worthwhile to bitch about.
It wasn't just some stupid topic, it was a branch-off from a popular forum game. And he's cheating at it. Looks non-worthwhile to bitch about to me. /sarcasm

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
ffs

forum games are stupid
but some of them are srs bsns
not a random kid's playground

Lord Tony loses all his rights to kill off Gabe in any way possible, and to dodge or resist death, and is shot through the heart. And he never had his rights to be revived. The rights go to Gabe Newell now, who got auto-revived. He then puts on his glasses and says "Deal with it" to Lord Tony's body.

Seriously, you need loving help.