Author Topic: [NNC] NomNomClan - Updates - We need members! Welcome Munk!  (Read 1749 times)

Welcome to the [NNC] clan page! After many months the clan is now back and running! We expect to make this better then the last page and WAY more organized. In which we do vow. In this clan we realize that everyone has a certain building skill. So for that case there is several things you can apply for if you are not so good at building, such as eventing, modeling & scripting! Now if you want to apply for the clan just look right below this and you will see the "How To Join" tag. Read over that and apply using those standards for that subject. The clan does not need the top of the top best builders, at least a good decent builder. Decent modeler, eventer, scripter. So no SUPER high expectations to join but you must follow the application guidelines. The clan also runs on a voting system to join, that means that members of the clan that go on the Gallery page and look at the app can say yes or no. Which ever number of no/yes overrides will let the person go or let them in! So thank you and have a good day!

Want to join do you? Well look at the expectations for how to right below.
To app for a:
Builder:
- Make a decent build that is not a complete square box.
- The build must have some sort of shape and have windows.
- Build must be more then 4 colors.
- The build can have no interior but if not must have a great exterior.

Scripter:
- Make a script for either a server or client.
- Script must be medium, not to short or long.
- Script must be of some use.

Eventer:
- Make an evented object with more then 15 events and must be medium complex.
- The only events you can use to make the contraption must be VCE and default events.

Modeler:
- Make a gun or tool.
- Must be sort of complex.
- Low poly item.

Extras:

Builder - None
Scripter - You can make server events also!
Eventer - None
Modeler - None

WHEN EXCEPTED:
Clan tags must be NNC (yournamehere) [rank initials]

RANK INITIALS:
SM - Super Member
FM - Full Member
MM - Medium Member
OM - Okay Member
N - New member
Look below at ranks for more info!
You will also be told what rank you are when you join and advance in the clan.

Want info on our clan servers? Want to look at some of our info? Right here, right now.

Clan Server Info:

None at the moment. Once more members join THEN we can have some info on current servers.

Hosting A Clan Server:

In order to host a clan server you must have permission from the clan leader (Aplem) and then tell what the server is about here.

Current Servers:

Current clan ranks best to least:

- Super Member - Always active and attends almost all servers.
- Full Member - Is active alot and attends good amount of clan servers.
- Medium Member - Is active quite frequently and attends a decent amount of clan servers.
- Okay member - Is active but not alot
- New - New to the clan

Clan Leadership:

- Leader - Aplem
- Co-leader - Leonstormrat23
- Secretary - None

Current Members:

- Aplem - Clan Leader - SM
- Leonstormrat23 - Clan Co-Leader - MM
- Munk - Member - N

Apply you fools!

None yet. Will start official project once more clan joins.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 05:33:09 PM by Nom|Aplem|Nom »

Reserved for important stuff.

Looks like a good clan. My only suggestion is to fix this:

- The build can have no exterior but if not must have a great exterior.
I think that you mean to say interior instead of exterior somewhere in that sentence.

Looks like a good clan. My only suggestion is to fix this:
I think that you mean to say interior instead of exterior somewhere in that sentence.

Fixed. Thank you.

Can I apply to be a builder?
I won't be able to build something right at the moment, but maybe in a few days when my INTERNEHT STOPS SUCKING :C

But... What about Leon??? :(  I was accepted on the old NNC... I can re-apply.

Can I apply to be a builder?
I won't be able to build something right at the moment, but maybe in a few days when my INTERNEHT STOPS SUCKING :C

Yes. You can apply anybody can.

Yes. You can apply anybody can.
Okay, so can I just build something on singleplayer and send you screenshots, or do I have to join a server?

Okay, so can I just build something on singleplayer and send you screenshots, or do I have to join a server?

You can build on single player and post it on Gallery. I usually look there for apps.

You can build on single player and post it on Gallery. I usually look there for apps.
Okay, thanks. I'll do that soon.

Bump for later updates.

Hey aplem. How about for the builder app you have to use your colorset.

Hey aplem. How about for the builder app you have to use your colorset.

No, they can use any colorset I do not want to have to be that picky. Like, what if they make it on another server?

No offense but the three logos are a bit stupid, especially when one of them is a quick Google result of "NNC".