Author Topic: Minute To Win It - hot girls on the show :D  (Read 5731 times)

Really stupid show, kinda entertaining sometimes, but it gets old real fast.

I DO love it for the mother/daughter episode that was just on. The two daughters were really freakin' hot. I wouldn't be surprised if all you guys hate this show like any normal person, but I can't get over the fact that I just watched a smokin' (most likely) D cup girl in tight short shorts do all kinds of suggestive games on that show.

I guess they have a lot of hot girls on the show. Here's a few i found with a quick search:

There's more but I'm too lazy...discuss I suppose.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 11:36:29 PM by Trifax »

...ew

they look old .. the bottom one is okay I guess

..either her shoulder is forgeted or they took that from a weird ass angle

i bet those blondes are stupid as forget lol

Who ever runs this show knows how to get ratings...

lol'd at the shoulder

The top one on the left isn't too hot I agree...

The girl on the bottom has a tattoo, at least I'm pretty sure that is.

The top one on the left isn't too hot I agree...

The girl on the bottom has a tattoo, at least I'm pretty sure that is.

Obviously its a tattoo.

He means the size difference between them, but that's because he's a blind baffoon who fails to recognize she's leaning.

Obviously its a tattoo.

He means the size difference between them, but that's because he's a blind baffoon who fails to recognize she's leaning.

or they took that from a weird ass angle

blind baffoon

:cookieMonster:

Your definition of "Hot" is pretty generic and looks like you like the dumb blondes. These chicks all look the same except for hair colour, they dress the same and act the same. They'd probably have an IQ of a potato and about as interesting as a rubrics cube with no colours on the sides. There is more to women then looks.

They'd probably have an IQ of a potato
Is this a potato with or without glados in it?

Your definition of "Hot" is pretty generic and looks like you like the dumb blondes. These chicks all look the same except for hair colour, they dress the same and act the same. They'd probably have an IQ of a potato and about as interesting as a rubrics cube with no colours on the sides. There is more to women then looks.

Well I was referencing their assets, though I do understand there is more to women. I look at girls on T.V. like that because their on T.V. and it's why they're dressed/act like that. Because it sells I suppose.

They're certainly not the hottest, but when I was watching the show I was just like "woah" and these pictures don't really get the idea across too well, though they're the best I could find.