Author Topic: Sandbox Games List!  (Read 3923 times)

i am not the creator of these games that are fun for people who are looking for building/survival games and stuff and i found quite a few but keep notice add this thread to your favourites because new sandbox games will be added 
GAMES...

Roblox:Free
Neverdaunt:8bit:Free
Garry's Mod:Must Buy
Second Life:Free
Minecraft Classic:Free
Minecraft Alpha/Beta:Must buy
Garry's Mod 9:Free (mod)
BattleField Bad company 2 Sandbox:Must Buy
Crysis 1&2 Sandbox mode:Must Buy
Opposing Force 2 Stadium Demo:Free
CubeLands:Free (Ripoff from Minecraft for people that can't get java working)
InfiniMiner:Free
Go-Mod:Free (Mod)
Uberblox:free
Blockland:Must Buy
Spore:Must Buy
Manic Digger:Free
Blitz Builder:Free
ArdorCraft:Free
Ecstasy:Must Buy 
Overgrowth:Must Buy 
Ragdoll vs The Arrow:Free 
Operation Ragdoll:Free   
ImPrudence:Free OR buy for donation
Mythruna:Free <----- NEW

Stay Tuned for more games coming soon have a nice day :D you can also post other Sandbox games the'll also be added to the list NOTE:it must a game not a in browser game but you can post links to browser sandbox games but its not going on the list

Black & White 2 is a great city-building game, however eventually you will "win" the land by impressiveness unless you use a trainer to lock your city's impressiveness to a low value.  I always find myself replaying B&W2 because of its city-building.

I am 100% certain I've seen this thread before.

The reason being is because of what Skip pointed out, I've read that before.

Edit: look at Op's previous posts.

Black & White 2 is a great city-building game, however eventually you will "win" the land by impressiveness unless you use a trainer to lock your city's impressiveness to a low value.  I always find myself replaying B&W2 because of its city-building.
I have a Black and White world going where racial genocides, segregation, civil wars, and such are waged after the Norse are gone.

is Go-Mod like garry's mod, except using half-life instead of half-life 2?

is Go-Mod like garry's mod, except using half-life instead of half-life 2?

Kind of, but I don't believe you can weld stuff and things like that.

Kind of, but I don't believe you can weld stuff and things like that.

ya i tried it, there's only 5 tools and about 12 props you can place, and you can't spawn npcs