Author Topic: {EC} Engineering Core  (Read 24107 times)

WELL HELLO FOLKS.
        Since Killer2 is no longer able to manage the clan topic, I volunteered, well actually he asked me to take care of it. So uh here we are now.

Sometime in February/March - {EC} is created in Blockland.

Sometime in March - Another clan combines with {EC}

April 1st, 2011 - {EC} Topic is created

April 7th, 2011 - Meteor is now an ally

April 14th, 2011 - Clan Site is announced to the public

After the death of the Dark Clan, (which wasn't the best clan) I let it go for a while to die down and just let everything settle. Then I decided to re-ramp everything and try it all again.

We accept any member who proves themselves not to be an idiot and has skill.

When applying, you have to consider four branches for the clan:

• Building (Construction)
  • Eventing
  • Modding (Technicians)
  • Other (RPers, Artists, etc.)

I will be setting basic guidelines, but nothing specific for now. I want to see what kind applications I get.

Building - Needs a good number of bricks, but not spammy. I define spam as anything unnecessary. The preferred theme for the build is Army, War, or Battlefield builds. Battlefields can't just be some random TDM. They need to be like an actual battlefield.

Eventing - Events need to have a purpose. They need to be easy to understand and can't just be some relaying crap. Noob traps do not counts as applications.

Modders - Models need to be good, blocko with some detail. If based of other things, they should balance the realism and detail with blocko style and blocklands limits. Scripts also need to be well made. I may not be able to read them, but I can give it to someone who can and have them brown townyze it for me.

Commanders and Generals (Clan Administrators and Leaders)
1) Killer2 - Clan Leader - Builder/Eventer/Modeler/Scripter/Filmer
2) A Twig - Advisor - Weapons/Builder/Eventer/Forum Administrator
3) Pengie - Advisor - Graphic Designer/Builder/Forum Administrator
4) Black Tide_The Surgeon - Advisor - Builder

105th Legion (Builders)
5) nolangunnar - Trainee
6) seth07 - Regular (?)
7) Kohna - Regular (?)
8 ) Kilser - Regular
9) Morningstar - Regular (?)
10) Plethera - Regular (?)
11) Hunt465 - Trainee
12) Internet - Trainee

386th Legion (Modders)
13) Block_Cop - Weapons
14) Sgt. A Walter - Weapons
15) Mega Bear - Map Maker
16) Zorro Limit - Weapons
17) Pi/TheKhoz - Weapons

951st Legion (Filmers)
18) Sirherg1
19) Cody Max

• [Klutz] - A Badmin and a general handicap.
  • Aeschylus - General Bitch who shows no respect for others. Removed from blacklist due to differences resolved.
  • Darksnow - Abandonment & "part member" bullstuff. Argumentative and holds a grudge.
[/list][/list][/list]
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 09:25:12 AM by Pengie »

UNDER ORDERS I BE RESERVING THE FIRST POST.
Army RP Community Server:

Steam Group!

Antarctic Army RP - Pellquin Compound

This is going to be a future clan HQ and used for community Army RP servers. The compound was built by me and only me! Let it be known to all you build stealers! Anyways, pics:

Q) Why no JVS?

A) I did have JVS. However, my wrench events forgeted up on my save, so I have to remake them...

Q) Will you be adding T+T v2?

A) No way! Not happening!

Q) When will this be hosted publicly?

A) No idea.

Q) How many bricks does the save contain?

A) 31,885 bricks to be exact.

Urban Battlefield

This is a clan project that has not yet been done. This will go along with the compound save. No pics available...

A Twig's Clan Add-ons!

Yep. Our old pal A Twig has been busy on three weapon packs for {EC}. He is our head modeler and scripter. Sgt. A Walter's changing fire mode and GL attachment scripts will be some what moddified and added to the packs for some weapons. But that's ok, he's in the clan too.

- Transmission from A Twig's Topic -

//CARBINE PACK STARTED//

Hello!

You've seen me on RTB, you've probably seen my map on RTB called Fort War Paradise, 3000k+ downloads; yea I'm sure you've heard of me somewhere..

I'd like to announce that I'm in the weapon making "Industry" as well, and in the near future, vehicles..

This post; sorry for wasting your precious time up there, but I'd like to make clear I'm posting to let people know, hey; I'm open for suggestions! Right now I'm in the progress of a WWII pack, thanks to self-advancements I've made myself in modeling and animation, I can make detailed weapons resembling WWII weapons. Below I'll list the "Soon-To-Come" weapons in the pack. I'll also include future packs, development, and much, much more. If you give me good suggestions, full information (Basic information REQUIRES ammunition : picture {2 or 3} : realism people!)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's what's planned in these packs:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is also where current projects are displayed, separated of course..
WWII Pack

Thompson (Complete)
Colt 1911 (95%)
Mp40 (0%)
No4 MKI (10%)
Defense Knife (40%)
Revolver {Maybe?} (0%)
Trench Shotgun (0%)
Napalm Grenade (50%)
Flash Grenade (0%)
Smoke Grenade (75%)
Frag Grenade (0%)
M4 Carbine (0%)
M1 Garand (0%)
Carbine Weapon Pack
Auto Carbine (95%)
Auto Carbine Rifle (0%)
Auto Carbine Shotgun (95%)
Auto Carbine Scout (0%)
Auto Carbine Sniper (80%)
Auto Carbine SMG (85%)
Carbine LMG (0%)
Carbine Pistol (0%)
Carbine Shotgun (0%)
Carbine SMG (0%)
Carbine MSMG (0%)
Carbine HMG (0%)
Carbine Grenade (0%)
Carbine Sniper (0%)
Carbine R.L. (0%)
Heavy Carbine Rifle (0%)
Heavy Carbine Shotgun (0%)
Heavy Carbine Sniper (0%)
Heavy Carbine HMG (0%)
Heavy Carbine ATR (0%)
Commando Carbine (0%)
Explosive Rod Launcher [ERL] (0%)
Modern Weaponry Pack
AKM-47 (99%)
Desert Eagle (95%)
M16 (10%)
AWM (0%)
Combat Knife (0%)
M4 Carbine(0%)
Spas-12 (0%)
Famas (0%)
FN Scar (0%)
p90 (0%)
FN-FAL (0%)
Steyr AUG (0%)
Barret .50 Cal (0%)
M14 (0%)
RPD (0%)
Scorpian (0%)
.44 Magnum (0%)
IMI Galil (0%)
Custom Weaponry - Not mine, but someone else's that requested it to be put here
Empty
Pics for weapons completed:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thompson

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Colt 1911
Here are the planned weapon packs I'm thinking of:
Advanced Carbine Pack (Old carbine pack was my first pack ever; I could do better now!)
Medieval Pack (Spears, Swords, Bows, possibly throwing axes and knives)
Alien Pack (Laser weapons and gadgets you've never believed I could come up with)
Prehistoric Weapons (Wonder how cavemen got around right?)
Modern Weaponry (This will be a challenge)
Food Pack (I was going to do this before the WWII pack; maybe this summer?
Here's what I've got planned for possible vehicles:
Carbine Tank (This would makes my carbine weapons look terrible compared to this)
Arial Defense Craft (ADC - Two seater, one flyer with turrets, another seat for turret controller behind driver)
Anti-Personal Laser Turret (Fits in with the Alien Pack)
Anti-Tank Laser Turret (Fits in with the Alien Pack)
APC (Just a basic APC)
As you can see, I've got a lot of ideas, and my WWII pack is coming along nicely. Although, I need ideas for vehicles, and if you have anything you want me to add to my WWII pack; please reply in the box below; I'd really appreciate it.
If I can't get to your post then I'm sorry; It's most likely cause I'm either offline, busy working with the weapons, or just on personal matters. Please give me feedback, pictures of my weapons I have now will come soon!

Note : Weapons do not have icons or CI images yet. I need to install Adobe Photoshop, and I haven't gotten around to it.

- End Transmission -

So much copy and pasting.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 01:35:01 PM by Pengie »

I must say, it's odd that he still wants to run his clan even though he's been permanatly banned.

I must say, it's odd that he still wants to run his clan even though he's been permanatly banned.

for what

Killer2 is a dumbass. I showed him complete respect, I hosted for him, and in the name of {EC}, I volunteered to make decals for you all, and what do I get? He argues with me all the time. I finally got sick of it and quit, and he cigaretterages and quits and doesnt come back. Now whenever Im at Grav Cat's, he shows me total disrepect. That is, if he talks to me at all. He 'Lol's whenever something bad happens at any servers (to me, to everyone else it's a "Oh stuff dude."). He's a complete friend, and for anyone in the clan, you better watch out. If you tell him he's doing something wrong, even if it's one little brick forget-up, he'll rage and hate you.

EDIT: Kilser wants to know if you guys are friends and hate him, or you kicked him out, or Pengie just forgot to put his name up there.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 09:47:55 PM by Aeschylus »

The .gif headings need to be slower. They just look jittery.

EDIT: Kilser wants to know if you guys are friends and hate him, or you kicked him out, or Pengie just forgot to put his name up there.

Killer2: Kilser needs to contact me in order to get back on the list.

-quotesandstuffthatyoucantquote-
You still didnt reply to what I said about being on the Blacklist. Dont take any of the stuff from Killer2. He's the one who needs to learn respect. I strongly recommend you completely drop his ass. Maybe we could start a new clan, Pengie? Obivously you're good with the .gifs and stuff.

You still didnt reply to what I said about being on the Blacklist. Dont take any of the stuff from Killer2. He's the one who needs to learn respect. I strongly recommend you completely drop his ass. Maybe we could start a new clan, Pengie? Obivously you're good with the .gifs and stuff.

I simply quoted what Killer2 told me on steam. I don't know stuff about the matter.

Bump for update, wooo.

I'm posting to notify you that I am no longer a double account.  My bro FINALLY got his own key.  His name is Plethera now, but he may change it often.  That's all for now.

I can't find a method of application.
In other words, I'd like to apply.