Author Topic: Earth 2.0.  (Read 182692 times)

With conflict escalating around the globe, the Assembly of Posistantk announces a new mutual defense treaty, AAEE (Allies Against the Establishment of Evil). The terms:

1.) Countries part of the AAEE agree to aggressively defend other countries of the AAEE against any unprovoked attack.

2.) Countries part of the AAEE must remain friendly with other countries which are part of the AAEE or they will be declared an enemy of the AAEE.

3.) Countries wishing to join the AAEE must not have participated in recent conflicts with those countries which are already a part of the AAEE.

4.) Countries part of the AAEE must not send supplies to countries aggressive to any member of the AAEE. Countries doing so continously will be removed from the AAEE.

Quote this post if you want to join, I'll update this post with members.

--Members:
 dUMBELLS of Positantk
 Shinji of Nogova
 Roknrollwill of Coryza
 Night Fox of Clipton
 JackBlueJack of Gaias

--Enemies:
 None
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 06:35:45 PM by dUMBELLS »

Try to pick a less cheesy name.

With conflict escalating around the globe, the Assembly of Posistantk announces a new mutual defense treaty, AAEE (Allies Against the Establishment of Evil). The terms:

1.) Countries part of the AAEE agree to aggressively defend other countries of the AAEE against any unprovoked attack.

2.) Countries part of the AAEE must remain friendly with other countries which are part of the AAEE or they will be declared an enemy of the AAEE.

3.) Countries wishing to join the AAEE must not have participated in recent conflicts with those countries which are already a part of the AAEE.

Galactic Establishment for Good (GEG)

I still suggest a less cheesy name though.

I still suggest a less cheesy name though.
Maybe we can hold a vote later.

I launch a railgun projectile at the monuments, killing hundreds at each monument. I also launch a railgun projectile at the walls in Clipton, and send some of my army through the now broken wall.

Yukataan works alone.

Also, Rocknrollwill, Yukataan is willing to offer you free power to power your defenses. Do you accept?

I launch a railgun projectile at the monuments, killing hundreds at each monument. I also launch a railgun projectile at the walls in Clipton, and send some of my army through the now broken wall.
Let me note, this monument is at Traballante, border walls being 100's of miles apart.  Also note, allied forces around me.
Air Force: 505 Memebers, 5 divisions (101 each) - Aeritalia_F-104S, Heli
Infantry: 20,000 Members, 20 divisions (400 each)
Navy: N/A

Tanks in reserve: 15 Leopard 1A1
Armored Personal Carriers: 5 Puma 1
Transport: 50 Land Rover Wolf
I send about 4 tanks and 1 personal carrier. 1 division of the air force out to your position.  I suppose Shinji decides the rest :s

I also forgot, I built Air Base Arkwrighte, Congelare, and Traballez.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 08:03:25 PM by Roknrollwill »

Yukataan works alone.
Yukataan already did not meet the third requirement of joining the AAEE.

The Republic of Irajinia has been declared an enemy of the AAEE. Note that Yukataan is not considered an enemy as of yet.

budububuhbuh, i'm lovin' this.

Anyways, my troops set up antiaircraft defenses, and make camp. The group is ambushed and 38 Clipton troops are killed, with 43 Irajinian casualties.

Clipton has declared war against the Republic of Irajinia.

Sarsland is doubling production of raw materials and weapons for Clipton and its ally, Nogova.
Any AAEE members willing to help in the ongoing war will receive a fraction of these resources as well.

Posistantk sends soldiers (some of them specialized snipers) by boat to Clipton as aid, while strengthening it's naval fleet.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 08:11:31 PM by dUMBELLS »

New Rome declares war on Republic of Irajinia, we will mobilize our troops shortly.