Author Topic: Medieval Fort  (Read 3909 times)

Posting this unfinished because, I will probably never finish it. Started it.. about a year ago..? =/

And, hate to say it... it looks alot better in game, of course..

Rate/comment

Yeah, and sorry for those horrible terrains... I was new on that :(

Yeah, this is supposed to look random and broken... that's how I build.

Lack of detail, but probably wasn't meant for it. Basic and simple. An exterior would look quite well inside.
Bottom rocks seem to make the actual building look plain though. Good transition to the wooden parts.

Also, tell me about the building move in the server. How come I wasn't notified?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 03:29:12 PM by HikerBob »

Also, tell me about the building move in the server. How come I wasn't notified?

I usually don't meet you on the server, and would had discussed with you if we'd been on at same time.
Sorry if I ruined your plans but I found it easier for me to build.. if I had the whole block.

If we get on at the same time, you could dupe your build somewhere else, and reclaim ownership.
Or ask someone that got access to the server options, to change the duplicator prefs for a sec.

I usually don't meet you on the server, and would had discussed with you if we'd been on at same time.
Sorry if I ruined your plans but I found it easier for me to build.. if I had the whole block.

If we get on at the same time, you could dupe your build somewhere else, and reclaim ownership.
Or ask someone that got access to the server options, to change the duplicator prefs for a sec.
Okay

Nice fort. You should finish it sometime!

Lacks color, and the wall pattern is messy in the stone parts. The hill leading up to the fort is kinda sloppy and doesn't look like a hill. Looks more like the fort was built on top of a pile of puke colored bricks.

I don't see the point of posting an unfinished build, as we don't get to see the final product because you abandoned it, but whatever. No biggy.

It looks okay otherwise

Pretty nice. I like the detail around the walls.
"And the elements of harmony must be inside!"

Looks nice man, i would like to see interior shots though.

I remember this on my old post ;), very noice.

short and sweet, i like it.

Lacks color, and the wall pattern is messy in the stone parts. The hill leading up to the fort is kinda sloppy and doesn't look like a hill.

Medieval times, were wood and stone times. Could you tell me what colors I could add, to still fit the theme.

And the messy parts is obviously messy because I want em messy, it looks much better than the front of the castle, which is pretty boring.

The terrain was only added so I didn't loose the grip. It would had been alot harder to build without, a sort of, hill to build on.
A decent hill, with correct terrains will probably be added later.

Sorry for not writing some of this in the original post.

Yeah, this is supposed to look random and broken... that's how I build.
<3