Author Topic: Im, sorry but this is hilarious (Moby1997 is a richard)  (Read 1885 times)

I joined Crown's Jail RPG, where Moby 1997, an admin apparently, was standing on a roof killed every prisoner that walked into the yard, then he would kick them if they said anything about it, and then if they asked why they wer ekicked upon rejoining, they enjoyed the wonders of a 5 minute Ban. So I votekicked him, and the results were as follows.

The votekick succeeded (0 to 17)

Meaning that the entire server wanted him gone. Obviously, he comes back, not realising that I had even started the Vote, and asks what happened, someone told him, they then got kicked. Someone else told him that it had not been the guy he kicked. This person also was kicked. He got through about 7 people before someone finally got a word in edgewise and told him it was me. I was then permenently banned.

I just find this totally hilarious.

problem found
Do you have anything contributive to say, or just rag on a known bad server?

I realise that its impossible for people to be compitent while in a jail rp, but I had fond memories of one or another jail rp, and I wanted to see if it was the same as it used to be.

Nop.

lol moby richard

Anyway, I only join a server if I know who the person hosting it is.

Badspot

• Administrator
Isn't getting abused by guards the entire purpose of a jail rp?  Prisoners aren't supposed to enjoy jail. 

I believe you mean Jail TDM.

After all, a roleplay wouldn't have a 1 life minigame running with an objective.

Prisoners aren't supposed to enjoy jail. 
They do if they're gay.

More likely that prisoners are tourchered by the guards rather than shot with a gun by someone on the roof that you can apperently votekick and now I'm overthinking this

Isn't getting abused by guards the entire purpose of a jail rp?  Prisoners aren't supposed to enjoy jail. 

reminds me of the beginning of the hot tub time machine movie. the dad comes down stairs to find the kid playing second life, hes in his jail cell doing push ups, rp'ing as a hard con lol

I'm Moby1997's friend.
agree with you though