14 (40%)
Er...maybe you should do something else
6 (17.1%)
No, you shouldn't do this
4 (11.4%)
Go for it!
11 (31.4%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Blockerlands  (Read 5005 times)

Hello, all you awesome Blockheads out there! I'm posting this to share with you my epic server, Blockerlands! It is a WIP as of now, but it will have many features:

~ Guns, guns, guns!
~ Money and Experience
~ Plenty of areas to explore and fight in
~"Wanted" Jobs: wanted posters are hung throughout Blockerlands. Simply click the poster to get the target's details, slay them, and collect a good sum of money and exp. There is no limit to how much you can do these jobs.
~ Combat: Plenty of bots and pvp to go around, folks!

Features I would like to include someday:

~Quests: I need to know if I can make quests to do, make it so they can only be done once, and have "objectives" be shown throughout the duration of a quest.
~Custom guns: I cannot make addons, but I'd like to someday have my own guns with iron sights and ammo.
~ More decals and faces: Right now, I've created a soldier face and a hippie face. I'm working on the decals now, and I want to add more when I find the time.

No screenies as of now, but I will post some soon as I hit milestones in the creation of Blockerlands. Any ideas/support/help with the features I want to include are  always welcome, but I'm capable of handling the original features myself. Thank you for your time! I'll update this thread as I update Blockerlands

Don't post unless you have something to show.

Well, I didn't know where I would post this information to introduce the server.

Well, I didn't know where I would post this information to introduce the server.
It doesnt loving matter. You dont post in Gallery unless you have pictures. It's not for 'introductions' or 'telling about your server'. It's like "tits or gtfo", except "pics or gtfo". Now I'm telling you

pics or gtfo

It doesnt loving matter. You dont post in Gallery unless you have pictures. It's not for 'introductions' or 'telling about your server'. It's like "tits or gtfo", except "pics or gtfo". Now I'm telling you

pics or gtfo
You don't need to be so abrasive.

(in fact, you probably shouldn't be)

pics or gtfo
This made me lose respect for you.

ONTOPIC: I will love you forever if you get this project 100% completed. c: I'm obsessed with Borderlands

Aha, so you recognized the style Blockerlands has. Good job! You get a cookie  :cookie:

I love Borderlands too

pics or gtfo
Jeeerrrrkool kids klubkool kids klubkk

pics or gtfo
I kinda expected you to go off like this.

pics or gtfo
You're a volatile little bugger, aren't you.

WAIT. THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE BORDERLANDS?!

pics or gtfo
<3
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 10:26:30 PM by Aeschylus »

Blockerlands is a mini city in Blockland. I believe it was built by ZyronnSorrow. I think he is trying to rebuild it in 1:1 scale.