Author Topic: man of smart - Clearly can't listen worth a stuff.  (Read 20214 times)

Table of contents:

Introduction.
This is yet another drama topic. I haven't posted one in awhile, and I'm glad, because that means I had no reason to. man of smart recently had drawn my attention. For how he lacks ultimately in any form of common sense, or the fact that he tries his best (but fails nonetheless) at sticking up for his favorite show in the least respectful times.

Now I'm not necessarily saying anything bad about MLP, but I can still insult and berate him for being stupid about it.

I mean, look how bad he makes the entire fanbase look. You take one good look at him, and you're opinion of MLP changes completely.

He makes chesse20 look like a political genius.

Without further ado, this is a drama topic on man of smart.

1. Reason of topic.
About yesterday, man of smart was throwing another topic off-topic as he was protecting My Little Pony.

I realized then that he wasn't as smart as he kept trying to convey to others. How so, you ask? Using baseless defenses, wildly insulting anybody who used sense against him and generally looking like a blithering moron.

It was then that I knew he was exactly what everyone else implied; a monkey's bare-red ass and a banana-balled richard licker. Quite a childish insult, as I'm trying to look smart by using unnecessarily long words and acting superior. (By the way, man of smart seems to have a hard-on for bisjac.)

It always seems like he's trying to be better than everyone, too. He says "I'm above this argument", and "I don't care about this topic anymore" to look cool and collected (Like yours truly), but he's always loving saying this. Just like some people I know and the phrase "This is my last post".

It's as if he's trying to get the first last word in every single time he can.

Anyways, on with the topic.

2. Quotes of stupidity.
There are many quotes I could provide showing his stupidity, but that would make the thread OP too long. Here's some quotes I've collected from the first, second third and forth pages of his post history.

2/10
Bandwagoning pony hater who judges everybody who has ever watched the show because of some image-posting morons.
He keeps bringing this stuff to other threads hoping to prove a point.

Whereas the only point he's proving is that he can't learn when to shut the forget up.

You only learn to truly appreciate it when you freeze your ass of in winter and somebody gives you hot cocoa.
Huh.

Oh god Lord Tony got what he wanted. All the morons who bandagon either raged here or used the anti-pont avatars.
He planned 30 pages ahead, that bastard :(
Now we know who is to blame for all of this But they'll ignore that and hate all of us anyways.
What do you call what you're doing, then?

I spend most of it fighting off the relentless pony haters.
Why do I love this community? It's cruel and filled with horrible people.
Does anybody else have this problem?
Then leave and spare badspot the trouble of finding a valid reason to ban you.

Sorry Dodger, only 14 pages, not the 20 we foresaw.
Once again, Lord Tony is judging based on a small group of a larger population.
Not all of us spam ponies in every topic
Not all of us make the topic ponies. In fact, it's usually some bandwagoning pony hater that starts pony discussion in a thread.
Not all of us just like ponies because other people do. People have different tastes.
Not all of us expect everybody to like ponies. like I said, people have different tastes.
I am not actually 22 years old. And I'm still not into relationships.
You can just admit it's not everybody's fault. You don't have to weed yourself deeper by continuing to insult everybody because of some stupid people who did most/all of the above.
I am perfectly okay with you attacking the stupid people who hopped on the bandwagon and stuff, but leave the rest of us alone.
It's as if you don't want anybody to like you anymore Tony.
WTF over 2025 new replies? Now my page count is off.
I give up. 30+ new replies.
I wish you truly did.

"GRR some idiots like My Little Pony, let's hate all of them because we're too lazy to find the ones who make it worse."
Not all of us are desperately trying to get Ponies into every thread.
Most threads are ruined because of some random pony hater that some random brony.
Posting "Ponies suck" in every thread is just as bad as:You're blaming everybody for a band of idiots' doing.
Again, baseless. It looks like he's fighting with himself in that thread.

And that's sad.

Only the stupid ones who:Not all of us do that. You hate a large group because a smaller group pissed you off.
I'm having trouble following this one.

I've never seen you directly try to insult or attack somebody until now. Wow, it doesn't fit your character.
What did I do to get you so angry? Not everyone who watches My Little Pony is an idiot who spreads it to every thread.
But you are, so forget off.

I'm not interested in girls. I spend any free time on the computer. That's 16 hours on a good weekend.
I'm just pointing out that there's an actual hierarchy to this whole thing...
And I hate Justin Bieber because I honestly dislike his music, but I'm surrounded by people that listen to it every day.
I am in the same country as him.
oh god lol

You have suck ups but are a kiss ass to Bisjac?
It's a multi-level origination...
Him sucking bisjac's gigantic hard rooster.

I am slightly irked by that log.
Screencapp'd :D
This fight is booooooring. Stop being sensible with entire pages, just make a 2 line post with as much vulgarity as you can!

Some of the pony-lovers are being stupid about it. They used to bring ponies into every thread.
Now the people who hate ponies bring the subject up first. we can only blame the stupid people on both sides. Leave the rest of us to our ponies in peace.
Sadness and anger are caused by lack of friendship, or maybe just stupid people in general. You should try to distinguish between idiots who love ponies and (somewhat) normal people who love ponies, before you get all angry.
For the topic skimmers...
UNNECESSARILY LARGE TEXT
That originally said "^This^".

Talk about self-absorbed.

Osama is winning. A dead terrorist is beating the president and the owner of the forums.
Tells you something about the community...
I honestly stopped caring, now you're just trying to drag people into another debate.
It doesn't loving look like you've stopped caring.

My mac has worked better than any PC I've ever seen.
Most of Windows' features are copied from other companies. It's paying Microsoft for what Apple had but some other guy made 2 years before.
"Mac's better than PC!"

But he was mobbed by pony-haters
Bringing the stuff into other threads, again.

Get a Mac, try again.
"Mac's better than PC!" x2

He is ranting. It's his topic (By creation and by topic). He is ranting in his topic, therefore the topic is a rant. Most of the other people are just having their own conversations. Something about "white knights" I didn't really care.
I'm not good a looking at things from other people's points of view. Could you tell me what it is?
"HE IS RANTING. HE IS RANTING. WHITE KNIGHT. HE'S TALKING TO HIMSELF. HE'S STUPID.

I LOVE HIS richard"

I thought it was about you (not) destroying the forum.
lol

Every post of his in this thread

There's not many quotes, but these I feel are effective enough. As you can see he's blindly trying to make himself feel better by acting like he's above everyone else.

Which he's usually the butt-monkey of the argument and provides quick entertainment for anyone actually putting up a loving fight.

3. Him attempting to white-knight everything.
He spends most of his time arguing about how everybody has to accept what he likes or they're morally wrong. Why? BECAUSE HE SAID SO THAT'S loving WHY

Seriously, he's gained 2500+ posts just from making baseless arguments and calling people pussies for not liking what he likes.

(also he's butthurt because bisjac/lord tony won't forget him)

And I'm not the only one that has a beef with him. Even other bronies hate his loving guts

It's obvious because he's making the entire fanbase look like handicapped children by attempting to defend it and failing miserably.

It's a no-brainer that he has serious issues he has to confront sooner or later. It's going to get him hurt if he continues ignoring everything and blindly shelling out attacks against people he deems so.

And that's the rest of this part.

3. Wrap-up.
So at the end of the day, he's still a pointlessly-misguided idiot with a superiority complex trying to shove his opinion down everyone's throat.

What I hope to get accomplished with this thread - Getting him banned.

Nothing will change his stuffty attitude or his stupidity. He just needs to get the permanent boot as a loving lesson on how to act in life. It's all just him being a stupid little child on a place he can't grasp the concept of. He's one person we could do without, and there's lots of people that can agree with me.

tl;dr: Looks like man of smart...

isn't.

YYYEEEEEEAAAAHHH!!!

So that's the wrap-up.

Discuss.

I wonder how many suck-ups man of smart will have!

man of big motherloving lies

Clearly not a..
..man of smart.

Clearly not a..
..man of smart.

isn't.

YYYEEEEEEAAAAHHH!!!
nope

Knew it was coming. It was about time. Lord Tony's mock "user vs user" and the MLP hate thread were the last straw.
Oh god, that name choice is coming back to haunt me.

Now, about that topic title. What am I not listening to that's just so important?

Looks like Man of Smart was just...

/shades

...outsmarted.

Knew it was coming. It was about time. Lord Tony's mock "user vs user" and the MLP hate thread were the last straw.
Oh god, that name choice is coming back to haunt me.

Leave the forum, already.

Now, about that topic title. What am I not listening to that's just so important?

The forum title is 100% loving accurate

ike you put #3 twice even after acknowledging you can't edit drama

:cookieMonster:

Oh Ike.

Rage + question dodge.
Nice...

Looks like Man of Smart was just...

/shades

...outsmarted.
Clearly not a..
..man of smart.

isn't.

YYYEEEEEEAAAAHHH!!!
nope
nope, again

ike you put #3 twice even after acknowledging you can't edit drama

:cookieMonster:

also in the table of contents, wrap up is labeled as 5 where I believe it should be 4 but it's actually 3 (for the second time) when you click on it

gg